Error before FML starts Pre-Init

UberPilot

Logs: http://pastebin.com/cYM3UYkX

Concerning Lines:

[16:57:37] [main/ERROR] [FML/]: An error occurred trying to configure the minecraft home at C:\Users\orion_000\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft for Forge Mod Loader

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraftforge/fml/relauncher/IFMLLoadingPlugin

Research: I've done a bit of googleing, and some research. I've found what its looking for, but not in any of my forge installs. I've delved into my libraries/.../1.7.10-10.13.2.1377.jar and minecraft.jar to look for the said "missing file" and can't find the directories where its supposed to be located. I've tested this on 3 versions of forge, and had the same result, across 2 launchers. I can't find any other error except for forge loading classes, and the such. The mods that have loaded thus far are fine, and the errors I have received do not have the signature of any mod I have installed except for forge.

Check all your mods - make sure they're ALL for 1.7.10. It seems that a mod is requesting hooks only available in 1.8 Forge.

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.