[1.6.4][SOLVED] Need Dev builds of a Item Transfer mod

AceScottie

Hello. I have been looking around for a mod that has the capability of transferring items into an inventory. The problem is i need a Development build of the mod that will work in an Eclipse environment. I know IC2 has one but that has no item transfer blocks that i am aware of.

Can someone please link me any dev build of a mod that will work so i can test my ISidededInventory code please.

Yea i already tried them but they only have limited capabilities. i want to import from the bottom and export from the top and sides and see how that affects things. with hoppers its only export from the bottom and import from everywhere else. I already got that working after messing with my ISidedInventory code.

Translocator by Chicken Bones, use the dropdown to switch to 1.6.4, hit the "Translocator" button and download the dev version of the most recent one. The translocators should work on any side. (You will also need CodeChickenCore)

Thanks dude. now i know my ISidedInventory code inst working how i want. no crashes though so that's good :)