[1.7.10] Other players unable to connect to my Forge server

TheChasquatch

Recently, my friends and I have been playing on my Minecraft 1.8.1 vanilla server, with no issues what so ever. Everyone just joins my Hamachi network, drops the ipv4 address into ip and can join instantly. However, the other day I created a 1.7.10 Forge server on the same network, but only I can connect to it.

I created a 1.7.10 Forge profile for my client, successfully installed a 1.7.10 Forge server and have the same mods in my client as I do in my server (excluding client side mods only) and, for me, it runs perfectly and I can connect instantly and play with my mods. The issue I'm having is that, even though my friend installed the exact same version of forge and has the exact same mods and is connected to the exact same network, they are unable to connect to my server. It simply pings for a while then flat out denies them. I even set up forge on my brothers computer in the room next door, same version, same mods and he's having the exact same issue...

What confuses me the most is, why can people connect to my vanilla server without any issue but not my forge server?

Please help, it's driving me mad,

thanks

forward the port and have him connect to your external ip, or manually set the ip to bind to in your server config. Forge forces mc to select your 'most viewable' IP, which is your normal network card facing the internet.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon