[1.7.10 & URGENT] Wont Launch :/ Crashing!

ExtendedHorizons

Please show us the source file where you register the entity (entities as the error message says that you are registering two different things under the same ID).

If my post helped you, please press that "Thank You"-button to show your appreciation.

Also if you don't know Java, I would suggest you read the official tutorials by Oracle to get an idea of how to do this. Thanks, and good modding!

Also if you haven't, set up a Git repo for your mod not only for convinience but also to make it easier to help you.

I think i fixed some of that. But now im getting this crash: http://pastebin.com/cY7QuZyx

You have 2 of the same mod installed, Perhaps you compiled your mod and put it in the eclipse>mods directory. Make sure there isnt the exact same mod in that folder or you will have problems. Even if you renamed the file to something different, It still has the same modID so forge will know its the same mod.

I dont know how to fix it I looked everywhere for the mod that i transfered over cant find it. I changed all of the "DerpTesting"'s to "CrystalMod" and modid "derptesting" to "crystalmod" Even changed folders

When you say you "transferred" over a mod what do you mean? You used an older version of your mod? If you used the exact same code but only changed the mod id and stuff like that go into eclipse right click on each of your mods packages hover over refractor and click rename, Chances are you probably forgot to do something along the line.

If you "transferred" a mod over why didn't you just picked up where you left off? Or is it someone elses mod?

Try looking in the fml-client-*.log file.  It has a lot of information which will probably tell you where exactly forge is finding your mod copies, eg

[21:14:25] [Client thread/INFO] [FML/]: Searching C:\Users\TGG\Documents\JavaSources\BuildFasterV2\eclipse\mods for mods

[21:14:25] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Found a minecraft related directory at C:\Users\TGG\Documents\JavaSources\BuildFasterV2\out\production\BuildFasterV2, examining for mod candidates

[21:14:30] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining directory BuildFasterV2 for potential mods

[21:14:30] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Found an mcmod.info file in directory BuildFasterV2

[21:14:32] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Identified a mod of type Lcpw/mods/fml/common/Mod; (speedytools.SpeedyToolsMod) - loading

-TGG