Beds deal damage and move player to void above layer 128 in Forge 10.13.2.1230

TerrenceRickson

The title says it all.  When players attempt to use a bed at a y-coordinate of 128 or above, they're damaged (and often die).  It's Minecraft bug #3599, and was resolved by Mojang.  Though my particular forge version is for Minecraft 1.7.10 (a version for which the bug seems never to have been present, according to https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-3599), players on my server still experience this issue.  Any insight on how this issue might be resolved would be extremely appreciated.  (Note: normally I run cauldron, which the same version of Forge; even if I run regular forge w/out cauldron, I experience the issue). 

Update Forge. I can't reporduce this issue (Forge build 1286)

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.

Also, a few things:

I can't find the download link for anything past Forge 1216; any advice on where to find the latest versions?

The ultimate goal is to run some setup like Cauldron, as I would like to be able to run my plugins (well , only Factions is necessary) concurrently with Flan's mod.  Unfortunately, Cauldron has stopped updating their version of Forge past 1230 so I don't know what to do about that- any tips?  Thanks!

With Cauldron I assume you're SOL.

You just can go to the latest one. Downloads can be found on the navbar above under "Files"

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.