Cant make a minecraft server, 1.7.10

fabulouscarrot

Hello! I've been trying for about 3 to 4 hours now to make a forge server, I'm trying to make a server using a  "1.7.10-10.13.2.1235" of forge, Yes it's type is installer not universal, i've made sure of that.

Its overall size is 3,009 KB, it's type is a "winRAR archive" i'm not sure why it's winrar, I open it using Java Platform SE binary tho, So the little "Mod system installer" comes up perfectly. The main issues is the three errors i get every time. The errors i get are:

net.minecraft:launchwrapper:1.11, org.ow2.asm:asm-all:5.0.3, com.typesafe.akka:akka-actor_2.11:2.3.3, org.scala-lang:scala-complier:2.11., org.scala-lang:scala-library:2.11.1, org.scala-reflect:2.11.1, org.scala-lang:scala-swing_2.11:1.0.1, net.sf.jopt-simple:jopt-simple:4.5

This appears when the installation is six bars done ( The highest it's ever been was 7 bars then i got the second error) the second error is something to do with scala i believe, it is:

org.ow2.asm:asm-all:5.0.3, com.typesafe.akka:akka-actor_2.11:2.3.3, cmon.typesafe:config:1.2.1, org.scala-lang:scala-complier:2.11.1, org.scala-lang:scala-library:2.11.1, org.scala-lang:scala-reflect:2.11.1, org.scala-lang:scala-swing_2.11:1.0.1, org.scala-lang:scala-xml_2.11:1.0.2, net.sf.jopt-simple:4.5

This confuses me greatly, The method i am currently trying to use is "Make new folder -> Open forge -> Get to Mod system installer menu -> Select Install server -> Go to desktop, Select new folder -> Let it do what it does"

This RARELY works, and when it does it only adds a minecraft_server.1.7.10 Winrar archive and a libraries folder, These are the contents of the libraries file:  com (Size:2.64 MB, Folders: typesafe) lzma (Size: 5.62 KB, Folders: lzma ) net ( Size: 15.5 KB, Folders: minecraft, sf) org ( Size: 24.7 MB, Folders: ow2, scala-lang)

The third error is:

com.typesafe.akka:akka-actor_2.11:2.3.3, org.scala-lang:scala-complier:2.11.1, org.scala-lang:plugins:scala-continuations

-plugin_2.11.1:1.0.2

I'm not really sure what to do, I just wanna make a small server for me and my friend, Please help!

Additional Information: I have tried this on two computers, First a Vista, Dell laptop.

Second a Windows 7/8 (im not sure)  HP MINI, It fails on both.

Whenever i try to run the "minecraft_server.1.7.10" WinRAR file, Using jar, "Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile C:/Documents and Settings/user/Desktop/Server/minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar" comes up, The name of the window that displays that is "Java Virtual Machine Launcher" comes up.

No eula comes up when it's "installed"

the forge file never works if it manages to get in there.

You've screwed up your java installation.

The jar files are fine.

Run them manually using the method in my signature.

And run the installer manually the same way to get log files if it errors -.-

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I'm confused, I screwed up java...? but java's fine..and you're "signature" is the video? I cant really see whats going on there..i watched the video, but it's for a client installation...do i just do the same with the server option?

Update: it's not recognized as an internal or external command

Second update: maybe it's cause i don't even know whats written there cause it's so small.