Hopefully a quick rendering question.

brandon3055

A while ago there was a bug in thermal expansion that affected item rendering and the result was something like this.

YW7sZlk.png

That bug has since been fixed in TE but it seems i now have a similar problem myself.

If i recall correctly it was something very simple like they forgot to enable a GL11 function or something along those lines but i cant remember what it was and no matter how hard i look i can find the post that mentions it. So dose anyone here know what causes this?

Edit: 30 seconds after posting i thought of GL11.GL_ALPHA_TEST which seems to have fixed the problem.

However somewhere along the line i seem to have broken my particles...

olndCWd.png

Cant seem to win today lol.

Edit2: And now thats fixed. Turns out i just left glDepthMask enabled in one of my other questions. Which actually brings be to another question... What are the default states for things like glDepthMask and GL11.GL_BLEND because i have looked at a lot of rendering code and some leave them enables and others leave them disabled.

I am the author of Draconic Evolution