No version of forge will install correctly

amethyst

I'v been trying to get forge to install for a few days, iv tried 1.7 and 1.8 latest and recommended builds. I keep getting a super long error window (long enough that it extends to my second monitor)

Link to screen cap: http://41.media.tumblr.com/daba67e8ff659788e1e22b980f43a393/tumblr_nkjwkd5yjI1rq8tilo1_1280.png

It looks like the intaller is just un-able to download the files it needs. my fire wall was off when i tried to install so that's no it.

Update the Forge you're trying to install, this massive bar should no longer be possible as I break it up into multiple lines.

Also, run the installer from the command line and it'll give you the log.

But it looks like you're not connected to the internet or something else is not allowing you to download libraries.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Be specific when you say versions, as I could easily go and download the 1.1 version of Forge and claim it as 'the one I downloaded  less then a hour ago'

Also as I said, post the log.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon