[1.7.2] Deobfuscating mod code help

Electrobob99

Ok got it to run, saw that it only takes in jar files. I did change the extension .zip to .jar, and put it as input, and I get an error. Unless I'm supposed to use a tool to change it correctly?

Member of Aerotech Networks, a Multi-Gaming server.

Also Currently porting the "Rise of the Automatons" minecraft mod

What is the error?

The errors are as follows:

There was an error. java.lang.NullPointerException: entry java.util.zip.ZipFile.getInputStream(Unknown Source) java.util.jar.JarFIle.getInputStream(Unknown Source) com.github.parker8283.bon2.io.FixedJarInputStream.<init>(FixedJarInputStream.java:22) com.github.parker8283.bon2.util.JarUtils.readFromJar(JarUtils.java:35) com.github.parker8283.bon2.listener.StartListener$1.run(StartListener.java:107)

Ok a few other question I've had, for this code:

Class c : EntityList.classToStringMapping.keySet()

It returns a type mismatch, how would I correctly resolve this issue. I also had a problem with this:

switch (1.$SwitchMap$riseautomatons$entity$EnumBotMode[getMode().ordinal()])

I'd assume to make the second work I would just simplify it down to simply getMode().ordinal, or would that be incorrect?

For the first one, you need a cast, keySet gives you a Set<Object> (because generics are erased).

For the 2nd one, that's how a switch on enum is compiled, you can just change it back to a normal switch on the enum. It'll take a bit of work to find out which case statement is which though (a proper decompiler should figure that out though, which one are you using?)

Ok, I assumed I could cast the first one, wasn't sure. The decompiler I've used is JD-GUI, but I'd assume it wouldn't figure it out properly.