Distant Static

dmd1234498

Hello everyone. I have just installed a Forge server running Forge 1.8. Everything starts up nice and connectivity seems to be nice. The only issue is that my game now has a static and blur to it. By this I mean there is a transparent static that buzzez around (visual no sound) in the background and distance as I move and is lightly visible when I stay still. I have troubleshooted this and pinned it back to forge being installed on my Client, as it does this even on Singleplayer. I need to get this server up and running here soon, so any and all immediate help is greatly appreciated.

Interesting, Looks like something disabled mipmapping. I'll look into it. Either way shouldn't effect your gameplay just a slight 'static'

Edit: Found it, Fry broke mipmapping :P There will be a update sometime tonight to fix it, got a couple other things to tackle.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon