Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[1.7.10] Adding a scrolling gui containing the names of players?

HappyKiller1O1

Ok so, I want to add to my gui a scrolling list containing the names of all the players on the server. But honestly, I have no clue how to accomplish this. If anyone can help that'd be great!

I am not a cat. I know my profile picture is sexy and amazing beyond anything you could imagine but my cat like features only persist in my fierce eyes. I might be a cat.

Thank you for that but, I still don't know how to add a scrolling Gui :/ There's no real explanation for it. Also, couldn't you use "world.playerEntites"?

I am not a cat. I know my profile picture is sexy and amazing beyond anything you could imagine but my cat like features only persist in my fierce eyes. I might be a cat.

No, that would only give you the players in that dimension (world = dimension). And the client only knows about it's current dimension, therefor players in other dimensions wouldn't be visible.

For a scrolling Gui: a scrollpane is really just a thing that moves up and down. :P

See, I know it just is a thing that moves up and down but, when I look at the classes I get so confused. xD Someone really needs to right a tutorial explaining some of the key parts in implementing a scrolling type gui.

After viewing all those videos, not one showed how to screate a scrolling GUI. I would really appreciate some help on this matter. ;-;

After viewing all those videos, not one showed how to screate a scrolling GUI. I would really appreciate some help on this matter. ;-;

The reason no one is answering is because it is obvious from your question that your coding isn't strong enough. If you were strong in coding, you'd already figure out how to put it together.

Now I know people have to start somewhere, but scrolling is really just a matter of looping through a subset of a list or array of strings, which is really very basic.

But here's a hint of the steps you need to figure out:

1) how to draw something on the screen at all -- look at rendering overlay and hud tutorials

2) how to draw text on the screen

3) how to create an array of text based on the player list info people above have already explained how to get.

4) figure out how to send packets from server to client to get the player list to the client.

5) figure out how to loop through a subset of the list and draw the text

6) figure out how to change the subset of the list you draw -- this is where it actually scrolls.

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/

GUIs are one above many things that will never have "do this" tutorial, that most of new coders expect to magically appear.

If you undestand the nature of objects in java, can do SOME math, and understands which method is responsible for what:

initGui, drawScreen, mouse and keyborad methods, the only thing left for you to do is literally look how vanilla makes things you want to have, no other way. Helpful stuff - Checking call hierarchy and type hierarchy.

Hints:

Use GuiScrollingList or GuiListExtended (difference: 1st is forge, 2nd - vanilla, safer to use forge)

Declare GuiScrollingList inside you GuiScreen class.

Initialize list in initGui() - method is called not only when you open gui, but also when you resize screen - NOTE THAT (personal trauma of few hours of searching my own mistake)

put stuff inside (you will want to get data from what diesieben told you in 1st answer) and voila.

Put together some code and post it or call me.

To actually understand mechincs - you are better off copying part of vanilla code that uses thing you want to use and then edit it step by step, OR if you are brave enough go from scraps alone.

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.

Well thanks for the hints. :P I'll get to looking into creating it. I actually didn't know forge made a GuiScrollingList. xD

Oh and jabelar, I am not fully fluent in Java. I try my best to learn everything I can but, just like you may have experienced through your first years of programming; some things don't come as easy to me as others. But, I thank you for telling me what to look into in order to accomplish my goal. :)

Oh and jabelar, I am not fully fluent in Java. I try my best to learn everything I can but, just like you may have experienced through your first years of programming; some things don't come as easy to me as others. But, I thank you for telling me what to look into in order to accomplish my goal. :)

You'll end up much better if you figure things out on your own, however there is a point where you don't even know where to start. The thing we don't want to do is discuss every line of code with you -- it's your mod and should be unique to you (also why there is never a perfect tutorial for what you want to do).

Check out my tutorials here: http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/

I completely understand that. I have an understanding to where I can be giving a starting point and excel from there. This scrolling list is the only thing that has confused me from the start. xD

Ok so, I have this:

this.list = new GuiScrollingList(this.mc, this.width + 100, this.height, 50, 150, -100, 24) {

List players = mc.getNetHandler().playerInfoList;

String[] strings = new String[]{"one", "two", "three"};

protected boolean isSelected(int index) {
			return false;
		}

protected int getSize() {
			return players.size();
		}

protected void elementClicked(int index, boolean doubleClick) {
			this.isSelected(index);
		}

protected void drawSlot(int var1, int width, int height, int var4, Tessellator tess) {
			 //mc.fontRenderer.setBidiFlag(true);
			 mc.fontRenderer.drawString(players.get(0).toString(), width / 3, height, 0xFFFFFF);
		}

protected void drawBackground() {

}
	};

All of it is declared in my initGui. Now a few questions, for starters; I can't seem to be able to select the text (Like with select world). To be honest, I looked through other classes and couldn't figure out how they did it. Secondly, how would I get the player username from the list? And thirdly, can I draw the scroll list over like a normal gui? What I mean is like the the background of the furnace gui or, does it require the whole screen to be overlayed?

I think you should get it but.. GuiScrollingList#elementClicked called when certain element is clicked, so you should set the selected index there. (You should declare the selected variable in the class.)

And, it does not overlay the whole screen. As you can see, some of the parameters of the constructor indicates the size of the list.

+ Are you defining the list class as anonymous class? Don't do that;

I. Stellarium for Minecraft: Configurable Universe for Minecraft! (WIP)

II. Stellar Sky, Better Star Rendering&Sky Utility mod, had separated from Stellarium.

@Abastro What's wrong with using an anonymous class?

@OP For getting the player name, you'd have to look at what type of Object is stored in the 'playerInfoList'. Without looking, my guess is it would be an EntityPlayer of some type, in which case you can use any of the EntityPlayer methods to find their usernames:

for (int i = 0; i < this.list.size(); ++i) {
((EntityPlayer) this.list.get(i)).getDisplayName();
}

Yes you can display it over a background by drawing the background and then drawing the foreground, or you can make the scrolling frame part of the background and just draw the text and scrollbar - look at vanilla and/or modded GUI classes, watch the VSWE interface videos again, etc. and you will be able to figure it out.

Here is an example of a GUI with a scrollbar.

I think you should get it but.. GuiScrollingList#elementClicked called when certain element is clicked, so you should set the selected index there. (You should declare the selected variable in the class.)

And, it does not overlay the whole screen. As you can see, some of the parameters of the constructor indicates the size of the list.

+ Are you defining the list class as anonymous class? Don't do that;

This is probably an idiotic question but, how exactly would I declare the index?

So, I got the player name to work by doing this in my draw slot method:

for(int i = 0; i < getSize(); i++) {
      GuiPlayerInfo info = ((GuiPlayerInfo)players.get(i));
}

So, that worked pretty well! But, I still can't figure out how to select an index. .-.

So, I got the selection part to work but, there's no variable that I can change that allows me to bring in the left side. Check out the picture:

http://i.imgur.com/vnCsneG.png

@Abastro What's wrong with using an anonymous class?

I just thought that anonimous class is bad structure, since the codecould be long.

By now, I realized that it is short enough to use anonimous class.

II. Stellar Sky, Better Star Rendering&Sky Utility mod, had separated from Stellarium.

So, I got the selection part to work but, there's no variable that I can change that allows me to bring in the left side. Check out the picture:

http://i.imgur.com/vnCsneG.png

What do you mean by ' there's no variable that I can change that allows me to bring in the left side'?

Please post your code, too.

Here's the initGui:

public void initGui() {
	this.list = new GuiScrollingList(this.mc, this.width + 100, this.height, 0, this.height, -100, 14) { //MAKE THIS WORK!

List players = mc.getNetHandler().playerInfoList;

int selectedIndex = -1;

protected boolean isSelected(int index) {
			if(index == selectedIndex) {
				return true;
			}

return false;
		}

protected int getSize() {
			return players.size();
		}

protected void elementClicked(int index, boolean doubleClick) {
			this.selectedIndex = index;

this.isSelected(selectedIndex);
		}

protected void drawSlot(int var1, int width, int height, int var4, Tessellator tess) {
			 //mc.fontRenderer.setBidiFlag(true);

for(int i = 0; i < getSize(); i++) {
				GuiPlayerInfo victim = ((GuiPlayerInfo)players.get(i));

mc.fontRenderer.drawString(victim.name, width / 2 - 20, height, 0xFFFFFF);
			}
		}

protected void drawBackground() {

}
	};
}

What I mean is, every variable I change draws the left side way off screen. You can see this by the selection box that has no border for the left side.

Constructor is not like other gui things you met untill this time.

GuiScrollingList(Minecraft client, int width, int height, int top, int bottom, int left, int entryHeight)

width and height are the size of list box. top and bottom are the "trimmers", left is the offset from position 0 starting from left of the screen. entryHeight is static forr all entries size of entry.

Example: GuiScrollingList(mc, 4, this.height, 3, this.height - 2, 2, 1)

--XXXX

--XXXX

--XXXX

--OOOO

--OOOO

--OOOO

--OOOO

--XXXX

--XXXX

Problem with this gui is that the list itself cannot be offset in Y axis, therefore the 3rd argument must ALWAYS be the height of your screen for it to look GOOD.

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem. Time: 8/16/22, 12:27 PM Description: Initializing game net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoadingException: Forge (forge) encountered an error during the common_setup event phase §7java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No delegate exists for value air     at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:111) ~[javafmllanguage-1.19-41.1.0.jar%23215!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$postEvent$34(ModLoader.java:306) ~[fmlcore-1.19-41.1.0.jar%23214!/:?] {}     at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:?] {re:computing_frames,re:mixin}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.forEachModInOrder(ModList.java:225) ~[fmlcore-1.19-41.1.0.jar%23214!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.postEvent(ModLoader.java:306) ~[fmlcore-1.19-41.1.0.jar%23214!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.onItemColorsInit(ForgeHooksClient.java:318) ~[forge-1.19-41.1.0-universal.jar%23218!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.color.item.ItemColors.m_92683_(ItemColors.java:92) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23213!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:478) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23213!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:fallingleaves.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:iceberg.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:byg_forge.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:the_bumblezone.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:170) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23213!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:27) ~[fmlloader-1.19-41.1.0.jar%2393!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2381!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2381!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2381!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2381!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2381!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2381!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2381!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) [bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] {} Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No delegate exists for value air     at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.lambda$getDelegateOrThrow$5(ForgeRegistry.java:550) ~[forge-1.19-41.1.0-universal.jar%23218!/:?] {re:classloading}     at java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:403) ~[?:?] {re:mixin}     at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.getDelegateOrThrow(ForgeRegistry.java:550) ~[forge-1.19-41.1.0-universal.jar%23218!/:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.color.item.ItemColors.m_92689_(ItemColors.java:105) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23213!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeSpawnEggItem$ColorRegisterHandler.lambda$registerSpawnEggColors$1(ForgeSpawnEggItem.java:114) ~[forge-1.19-41.1.0-universal.jar%23218!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:eventbus:A}     at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1511) ~[?:?] {re:computing_frames,re:mixin}     at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeSpawnEggItem$ColorRegisterHandler.registerSpawnEggColors(ForgeSpawnEggItem.java:113) ~[forge-1.19-41.1.0-universal.jar%23218!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:eventbus:A}     at net.minecraftforge.common.__ColorRegisterHandler_registerSpawnEggColors_Item.invoke(.dynamic) ~[forge-1.19-41.1.0-universal.jar%23218!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:eventbus:B}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:93) ~[eventbus-6.0.0.jar%2378!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:302) ~[eventbus-6.0.0.jar%2378!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:283) ~[eventbus-6.0.0.jar%2378!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:107) ~[javafmllanguage-1.19-41.1.0.jar%23215!/:?] {}     ... 21 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:111) ~[javafmllanguage-1.19-41.1.0.jar%23215!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$postEvent$34(ModLoader.java:306) ~[fmlcore-1.19-41.1.0.jar%23214!/:?] {}     at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:?] {re:computing_frames,re:mixin}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.forEachModInOrder(ModList.java:225) ~[fmlcore-1.19-41.1.0.jar%23214!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.postEvent(ModLoader.java:306) ~[fmlcore-1.19-41.1.0.jar%23214!/:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.onItemColorsInit(ForgeHooksClient.java:318) ~[forge-1.19-41.1.0-universal.jar%23218!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.color.item.ItemColors.m_92683_(ItemColors.java:92) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23213!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:478) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23213!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:fallingleaves.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:iceberg.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:byg_forge.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:the_bumblezone.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} -- Initialization -- Details:     Modules:          ADVAPI32.dll:Advanced Windows 32 Base API:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         AMSIExt.dll:McAfee Cloud AV ThirdParty Ext:24.7.157 cfaef885 florid centipede:McAfee, LLC         COMCTL32.dll:Biblioteka formantów czynności użytkownika:6.10 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         CRYPT32.dll:Crypto API32:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         CRYPTBASE.dll:Base cryptographic API DLL:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         CRYPTSP.dll:Cryptographic Service Provider API:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         ColorAdapterClient.dll:Microsoft Color Adapter Client:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         CoreMessaging.dll:Microsoft CoreMessaging Dll:10.0.19041.746:Microsoft Corporation         CoreUIComponents.dll:Microsoft Core UI Components Dll:10.0.19041.546:Microsoft Corporation         DBGHELP.DLL:Windows Image Helper:10.0.19041.867 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         DEVOBJ.dll:Device Information Set DLL:10.0.19041.1620 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         DNSAPI.dll:Biblioteka DLL interfejsu API klienta usługi DNS:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         GDI32.dll:GDI Client DLL:10.0.19041.1620 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         GLU32.dll:Biblioteka DLL OpenGL Utility Library:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         IMM32.DLL:Multi-User Windows IMM32 API Client DLL:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         IPHLPAPI.DLL:IP Helper API:10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         KERNEL32.DLL:Biblioteka DLL klienta Windows NT BASE API:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         KERNELBASE.dll:Biblioteka DLL klienta Windows NT BASE API:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         MMDevApi.dll:Interfejs API MMDevice:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         MSCTF.dll:Biblioteka DLL serwera MSCTF:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         MpOav.dll:IOfficeAntiVirus Module:4.18.2205.7 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         NLAapi.dll:Network Location Awareness 2:10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         NSI.dll:NSI User-mode interface DLL:10.0.19041.610 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         NTASN1.dll:Microsoft ASN.1 API:10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         Ole32.dll:Microsoft OLE for Windows:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         OleAut32.dll:OLEAUT32.DLL:10.0.19041.985 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         OpenAL.dll:Main implementation library:1.21.1:         PROPSYS.dll:System właściwości firmy Microsoft:7.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         PSAPI.DLL:Process Status Helper:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         Pdh.dll:Windows Performance Data Helper DLL:10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         RPCRT4.dll:Czas wykonania zdalnego wywoływania procedury:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         SETUPAPI.dll:Interfejs API Instalatora systemu Windows:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         SHCORE.dll:SHCORE:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         SHELL32.dll:Wspólna biblioteka DLL Powłoki systemu Windows:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         UMPDC.dll         USER32.dll:Współużytkowana biblioteka DLL klienta Windows USER API:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         USERENV.dll:Userenv:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         VCRUNTIME140.dll:Microsoft® C Runtime Library:14.29.30139.0 built by: vcwrkspc:Microsoft Corporation         VERSION.dll:Version Checking and File Installation Libraries:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         WINHTTP.dll:Usługi Windows HTTP Services:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         WINMM.dll:MCI API DLL:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         WINSTA.dll:Winstation Library:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         WINTRUST.dll:Microsoft Trust Verification APIs:10.0.19041.1865 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         WS2_32.dll:Biblioteka DLL 32-bitowej wersji usługi Windows Socket 2.0:10.0.19041.1081 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         WSOCK32.dll:Windows Socket 32-Bit DLL:10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         WTSAPI32.dll:Windows Remote Desktop Session Host Server SDK APIs:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         Wldp.dll:Zasady blokady systemu Windows:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         amsi.dll:Anti-Malware Scan Interface:10.0.19041.1620 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         bcrypt.dll:Biblioteka podstawowych elementów kryptograficznych systemu Windows:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         bcryptPrimitives.dll:Windows Cryptographic Primitives Library:10.0.19041.1415 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         cfgmgr32.dll:Configuration Manager DLL:10.0.19041.1620 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         combase.dll:Microsoft COM for Windows:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         cryptnet.dll:Crypto Network Related API:10.0.19041.906 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         dbgcore.DLL:Windows Core Debugging Helpers:10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         dhcpcsvc.DLL:Usługa klienta DHCP:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         dhcpcsvc6.DLL:Klient DHCPv6:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         dinput8.dll:Microsoft DirectInput:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         drvstore.dll:Driver Store API:10.0.19041.1566 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         dwmapi.dll:Interfejs API menedżera okien Microsoft Desktop Window Manager:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         dxcore.dll:DXCore:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         fwpuclnt.dll:Interfejs API trybu użytkownika funkcji FWP/IPSec:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         gdi32full.dll:GDI Client DLL:10.0.19041.1706 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         glfw.dll:GLFW 3.4.0 DLL:3.4.0:GLFW         icm32.dll:Microsoft Color Management Module (CMM):10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         inputhost.dll:InputHost:10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         java.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft         javaw.exe:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft         jemalloc.dll         jimage.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft         jli.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft         jna8466948267771498860.dll:JNA native library:6.1.2:Java(TM) Native Access (JNA)         jsvml.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft         jvm.dll:OpenJDK 64-Bit server VM:17.0.3.0:Microsoft         kernel.appcore.dll:AppModel API Host:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         lwjgl.dll         lwjgl_opengl.dll         lwjgl_stb.dll         management.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft         management_ext.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft         msasn1.dll:ASN.1 Runtime APIs:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         mscms.dll:Biblioteka DLL systemu dopasowywania kolorów firmy Microsoft:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         msvcp140.dll:Microsoft® C Runtime Library:14.29.30139.0 built by: vcwrkspc:Microsoft Corporation         msvcp_win.dll:Microsoft® C Runtime Library:10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         msvcrt.dll:Windows NT CRT DLL:7.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         mswsock.dll:Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Dostawca usługi:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         napinsp.dll:Dostawca podkładek nazewnictwa poczty e-mail:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         ncrypt.dll:Router programu NCrypt w systemie Windows:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         net.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft         nio.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft         ntdll.dll:Biblioteka NT Layer DLL:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         ntmarta.dll:Windows NT - dostawca MARTA:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         nvoglv64.dll:NVIDIA Compatible OpenGL ICD:30.0.14.7111:NVIDIA Corporation         nvspcap64.dll:NVIDIA Game Proxy:3.25.1.27:NVIDIA Corporation         opengl32.dll:OpenGL Client DLL:10.0.19041.1806 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         perfos.dll:Biblioteka DLL obiektów wydajności systemu Windows:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         pnrpnsp.dll:Dostawca obszaru nazw PNRP:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         powrprof.dll:Pomocnicza biblioteka DLL dla profilu zasilania:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         profapi.dll:User Profile Basic API:10.0.19041.844 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         rasadhlp.dll:Remote Access AutoDial Helper:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         rsaenh.dll:Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider:10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         sechost.dll:Host for SCM/SDDL/LSA Lookup APIs:10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         shlwapi.dll:Biblioteka dodatkowych narzędzi powłoki:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         sunmscapi.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft         textinputframework.dll:"TextInputFramework.DYNLINK":10.0.19041.1806 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         ucrtbase.dll:Microsoft® C Runtime Library:10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         uxtheme.dll:Biblioteka Microsoft UxTheme:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         vcruntime140_1.dll:Microsoft® C Runtime Library:14.29.30139.0 built by: vcwrkspc:Microsoft Corporation         verify.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft         win32u.dll:Win32u:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         windows.storage.dll:Interfejs API magazynu systemu Microsoft WinRT:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         winrnr.dll:LDAP RnR Provider DLL:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         wintypes.dll:Biblioteka DLL typów systemu Windows:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         wshbth.dll:Windows Sockets Helper DLL:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         xinput1_4.dll:Interfejs API typowego kontrolera firmy Microsoft:10.0.19041.1889 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         zip.dll:OpenJDK Platform binary:17.0.3.0:Microsoft Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:170) ~[client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar%23213!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:27) ~[fmlloader-1.19-41.1.0.jar%2393!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:30) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2381!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2381!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2381!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2381!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2381!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2381!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) [modlauncher-10.0.8.jar%2381!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) [bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:?] {} -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.19     Minecraft Version ID: 1.19     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 17.0.3, Microsoft     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Microsoft     Memory: 1317704448 bytes (1256 MiB) / 1832910848 bytes (1748 MiB) up to 4294967296 bytes (4096 MiB)     CPUs: 8     Processor Vendor: GenuineIntel     Processor Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz     Identifier: Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 10     Microarchitecture: Coffee Lake     Frequency (GHz): 2.40     Number of physical packages: 1     Number of physical CPUs: 4     Number of logical CPUs: 8     Graphics card #0 name: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630     Graphics card #0 vendor: Intel Corporation (0x8086)     Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 1024.00     Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x3e9b     Graphics card #0 versionInfo: DriverVersion=26.20.100.6911     Graphics card #1 name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650     Graphics card #1 vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)     Graphics card #1 VRAM (MB): 4095.00     Graphics card #1 deviceId: 0x1f91     Graphics card #1 versionInfo: DriverVersion=30.0.14.7111     Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): 2.67     Memory slot #0 type: DDR4     Virtual memory max (MB): 16058.10     Virtual memory used (MB): 11589.69     Swap memory total (MB): 8029.05     Swap memory used (MB): 703.13     JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx4096m -Xms256m     Launched Version: forge-41.1.0     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.3.1 build 7     Backend API: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.2.0 NVIDIA 471.11, NVIDIA Corporation     Window size: <not initialized>     GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.2     GL debug messages:      Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     CPU: 8x Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz     ModLauncher: 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830     ModLauncher launch target: forgeclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          mixin-0.8.5.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE          eventbus-6.0.0.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.19-41.1.0.jar slf4jfixer PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.19-41.1.0.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.19-41.1.0.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.19-41.1.0.jar capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE          accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          fmlloader-1.19-41.1.0.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          modlauncher-10.0.8.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          modlauncher-10.0.8.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML Language Providers:          minecraft@1.0         lowcodefml@null         javafml@null     Mod List:          QuarkOddities-1.18.jar                            |Quark Oddities                |quarkoddities                 |1.18                |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.19-forge-11.1.1.239.jar                     |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |11.1.1.239          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AttributeFix-Forge-1.19-15.1.3.jar                |AttributeFix                  |attributefix                  |15.1.3              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         goblintraders-1.7.3-1.19.jar                      |Goblin Traders                |goblintraders                 |1.7.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         waystones-forge-1.19-11.1.0.jar                   |Waystones                     |waystones                     |11.1.0              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Fallingleaves-1.19-1.3.0-beta.1.jar               |Falling Leaves                |fallingleaves                 |1.3.0-beta.1        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Clumps-forge-1.19-9.0.0+7.jar                     |Clumps                        |clumps                        |9.0.0+7             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         XaerosWorldMap_1.26.1_Forge_1.19.jar              |Xaero's World Map             |xaeroworldmap                 |1.26.1              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         comforts-forge-6.0.0+1.19.2.jar                   |Comforts                      |comforts                      |6.0.0+1.19.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         citadel-1.12.7-1.19.jar                           |Citadel                       |citadel                       |1.12.7              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TravelersBackpack-1.19-8.0.8.jar                  |Traveler's Backpack           |travelersbackpack             |8.0.8               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NaturesCompass-1.19-1.9.7-forge.jar               |Nature's Compass              |naturescompass                |1.19-1.9.7-forge    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         configured-1.5.6-1.19.jar                         |Configured                    |configured                    |1.5.6               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Bookshelf-Forge-1.19-14.2.10.jar                  |Bookshelf                     |bookshelf                     |14.2.10             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         More Babies-forge-1.19-0.5.3.jar                  |More Babies                   |more_babies                   |0.5.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AnotherLiquidMilkMod-1.19-1.0.1.jar               |Another Liquid Milk Mod       |almm                          |1.0.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         guardvillagers-1.19-1.5.1.jar                     |Guard Villagers               |guardvillagers                |1.19-1.5.1          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jeed-1.19-1.14.jar                                |Just Enough Effect Description|jeed                          |1.19-1.14           |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ExplorersCompass-1.19-1.2.4-forge.jar             |Explorer's Compass            |explorerscompass              |1.19-1.2.4-forge    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         catalogue-1.6.3-1.19.jar                          |Catalogue                     |catalogue                     |1.6.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         balm-4.5.3.jar                                    |Balm                          |balm                          |4.5.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         blueprint-1.19-6.0.6.jar                          |Blueprint                     |blueprint                     |6.0.6               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         buzzier_bees-1.19-5.0.1.jar                       |Buzzier Bees                  |buzzier_bees                  |5.0.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         carryon-1.19-1.18.1.2.jar                         |Carry On                      |carryon                       |1.18.1.2            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         JustEnoughResources-1.19-1.0.0.175.jar            |Just Enough Resources         |jeresources                   |1.0.0.175           |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         3dskinlayers-forge-1.5.1-mc1.19.1.jar             |3dSkinLayers                  |skinlayers3d                  |1.5.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.19-41.1.0-universal.jar                   |Forge                         |forge                         |41.1.0              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 84:ce:76:e8:45:35:e4:0e:63:86:df:47:59:80:0f:67:6c:c1:5f:6e:5f:4d:b3:54:47:1a:9f:7f:ed:5e:f2:90         [1.19] More Crafting Tables Forge 4.0.0.jar       |More Crafting Tables Mod      |mctb                          |1.19                |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supplementaries-1.19-2.0.13.jar                   |Supplementaries               |supplementaries               |1.19-2.0.13         |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ironchest-1.19-14.1.4.jar                         |Iron Chests                   |ironchest                     |1.19-14.1.4         |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EquipmentCompare-1.19.1-1.3.1.jar                 |Equipment Compare             |equipmentcompare              |1.3.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersDelight-1.19-1.1.2.jar                     |Farmer's Delight              |farmersdelight                |1.19-1.1.2          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         vanillaplustools-1.19-1.1.jar                     |Vanilla+ Tools                |vanillaplustools              |1.19-1.1            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         torchmaster-19.0.2-beta.jar                       |Torchmaster                   |torchmaster                   |19.0.2-beta         |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         morevillagers-forge-1.19-4.0.3.jar                |More Villagers                |morevillagers                 |4.0.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EnchantmentDescriptions-Forge-1.19-11.1.9.jar     |EnchantmentDescriptions       |enchdesc                      |11.1.9              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         TerraBlender-forge-1.19-2.0.0.120.jar             |TerraBlender                  |terrablender                  |2.0.0.120           |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         moonlight-1.19.2-2.0.16.jar                       |Moonlight Library             |moonlight                     |1.19.2-2.0.16       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MouseTweaks-forge-mc1.19-2.23.jar                 |Mouse Tweaks                  |mousetweaks                   |2.23                |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Jade-1.19-forge-7.7.1.jar                         |Jade                          |jade                          |7.7.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         baleofsugarcane-forge-41.0.85-mc-1.19-v1.0.1.jar  |Bale of Sugar Cane            |baleofsugarcane               |1.0.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         another_furniture-forge-2.0.2-1.19.jar            |Another Furniture             |another_furniture             |2.0.2-1.19          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         spectrelib-forge-0.8.1+1.19.jar                   |SpectreLib                    |spectrelib                    |0.8.1+1.19          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Highlighter-1.19.1-1.1.4.jar                      |Highlighter                   |highlighter                   |1.1.4               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Illager Plushies 1.0.0 1.19.jar                   |Illager Plushies              |illager_plushies              |1.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Iceberg-1.19-1.0.46.jar                           |Iceberg                       |iceberg                       |1.0.46              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Patchouli-1.19-75.jar                             |Patchouli                     |patchouli                     |1.19-75             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Xaeros_Minimap_22.12.0_Forge_1.19.jar             |Xaero's Minimap               |xaerominimap                  |22.12.0             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         collective-1.19.0-4.30.jar                        |Collective                    |collective                    |4.30                |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         polymorph-forge-0.45.0+1.19.2.jar                 |Polymorph                     |polymorph                     |0.45.0+1.19.2       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         JustEnoughProfessions-forge-1.19-2.0.1.jar        |Just Enough Professions (JEP) |justenoughprofessions         |2.0.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AutoRegLib-1.8-54.jar                             |AutoRegLib                    |autoreglib                    |1.8-54              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Quark-3.3-368.jar                                 |Quark                         |quark                         |3.3-368             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         backpacked-2.1.10-1.19.jar                        |Backpacked                    |backpacked                    |2.1.10              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         morefrogs-1.19-1.0.0.jar                          |More Frogs                    |morefrogs                     |1.19-1.0.0          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         InventoryHud_[1.19].forge-3.4.6.jar               |Inventory HUD+(Forge edition) |inventoryhud                  |3.4.6               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         hunterillager-1.19-5.1.0.jar                      |Hunter Illager                |hunterillager                 |1.19-5.1.0          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         illagersweararmor-1.2.1.jar                       |Illagers Wear Armor           |zillagersweararmor            |1.2.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         client-1.19-20220607.102129-srg.jar               |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.19                |COMMON_SET|Manifest: a1:d4:5e:04:4f:d3:d6:e0:7b:37:97:cf:77:b0:de:ad:4a:47:ce:8c:96:49:5f:0a:cf:8c:ae:b2:6d:4b:8a:3f         appleskin-forge-mc1.19-2.4.2.jar                  |AppleSkin                     |appleskin                     |2.4.2+mc1.19        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         productivebees-1.19-0.10.0.5.jar                  |Productive Bees               |productivebees                |1.19-0.10.0.5       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         PuzzlesLib-v4.0.18-1.19-Forge.jar                 |Puzzles Lib                   |puzzleslib                    |4.0.18              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         Oh_The_Biomes_You'll_Go-forge-1.19-2.0.0.7.jar    |Oh The Biomes You'll Go       |byg                           |2.0.0.7             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Aquaculture-1.19-2.4.5.jar                        |Aquaculture 2                 |aquaculture                   |1.19-2.4.5          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         the_bumblezone_forge-6.1.7+1.19.jar               |The Bumblezone                |the_bumblezone                |6.1.7+1.19          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Healing+Bed+1.19.jar                              |Healingbed                    |healingbed                    |1.19                |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mavm-1.1.0-mc1.19.jar                             |More Axolotl Variants Mod     |mavm                          |1.1.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FastLeafDecay-30.jar                              |FastLeafDecay                 |fastleafdecay                 |30                  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         geckolib-forge-1.19-3.1.16.jar                    |GeckoLib                      |geckolib3                     |3.1.16              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         creeperoverhaul-2.0.2-forge.jar                   |Creeper Overhaul              |creeperoverhaul               |1.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         healingcampfire_1.19.0-3.6.jar                    |Healing Campfire              |healingcampfire               |3.6                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TradingPost-v4.0.1-1.19-Forge.jar                 |Trading Post                  |tradingpost                   |4.0.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         BetterAdvancements-1.19-0.2.2.137.jar             |Better Advancements           |betteradvancements            |0.2.2.137           |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: 814356d8-5b68-454e-a9dd-7548de69e22d     FML: 41.1     Forge: net.minecraftforge:41.1.0
    • alr thx let me try removing optifine  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.