[Solved][1.7.10]Minecraft folder gone

Glistre

I renamed my modding folder which contained Forge and Eclipse from Modding to Modding 1.7.10 and now when I launch eclipse the Minecraft folder with my mod is gone.

I checked the file paths and all the folders and files are still there but I cannot see the Minecraft project in Eclipse.  I tried renaming it back to Modding  and it still will not show up.

I backed up all my files and textures...but how the heck do I fix this without really messing things up more ...

should I run setupDecompWorkspace ,,,debug and refresh dependencies or is there something really simple I am missing?

You said you renamed the folder that contained your mod right? Try switching you workspace (if you're using eclipse) to the directory your mod is in now. For example, if your mod's directory was "C:\Users\<your name>\Documents\Forge Mods\Your Mod" and you changed it to "C:\Users\<your name>\Documents\Forge Mods\Your Mod2" then switch your workspace to "C:\Users\<your name>\Documents\Forge Mods\Your Mod2\eclipse". If that makes sense. :)