Jump to content

[17.10] Obfuscate jar compiled by eclipse...


Elix_x

Recommended Posts

Hello there, so:

 

Because of i'm developping mod that uses api, i put apis in src/api/java. But some of them have errors.

I need to compile my mod. Using normal java compilator (is this the one that forge is using???), finds errors, does not compile and stops. Using eclipse's ones succesfully compiles my mod, but resulting jar is not obfustcated. How can i obfuscate it? Using some forge gradle tools or myself?

 

Thanks for help!

If you have any questions - just ask!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The proper way would be to find out why gradle can't compile your mod. Show the error.

Toons of errors in apis... Eclipse says total of 1904... Last part of console that fitted in it:

[spoiler=WARNING: LONG IMAGE]e60PGkj.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You need to specify any dependencies in the build.gradle, not in eclipse.

Which dependencies??? My mod does not directly depend of other mods. It's just activating several features, when mod A or B is loaded... All api is in src/api/java, and most of it is errored. For example: TiC api is errored in arrow entity files.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Define "errored"... You need to tell gradle about everything that it needs to compile. If the TiC API needs other jar files / classes, gradle needs to know them.

In TiC api case, they're calling private fields (mc ones) directly, without getters or reflection. Problems with missing libraries i fixed...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Then they have an AT. Complain to them for doing that :P

At... Well just looked into other apis, and it seems the lot's of them are having ats... :( How would i go around this? Create needles at for my mod just to recompile environment with at rules??? Wouldn't it still be simplier to ask gradle to obf jar???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Then they have an AT. Complain to them for doing that :P

 

Reminds me of how many "API packages" I've downloaded that straight up didn't work.  I downloaded one one time (I forget what mod) and the API made references back to the mod's core package.  Which made the API worthless, because it wasn't self contained.

 

I've also had to badger Reika as his Extractor API (which I requested on account of having an ore block I could not oreDict under a standard name) would crash when called (NPE).  I think it works now, but I alone made him go through four revisions, if not more.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

 

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

 

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.