Server crashing while loading...

mikey661

This is really annoying, I'm trying to make a private modded forge server for me and my friends and all of our mods work perfectly in singleplayer.

When I put the mods into the server's mods folder and run the forge.jar file, the console opens up, loads for a bit, then closes.

I then tried to put mods in one by one, and some of them actually worked, like Mystcraft.

Then I tried putting multiple and then my minecraft crashed while i was in the server.

Like what is going on? Can I please get help?

I'm going to just put in the crash report and see if anybody can help. Thanks.

http://pastebin.com/5BUdq22B

No, most mods work just fine on the server. Buildcraft for example is just fine. If you still have problems, post logs.

For some reason, it all just started working right now. I had all of my mods in the same .rar folder so that i could easily send it to my friends and all i did was take it out of my .minecraft mods folder and put it to the desktop. Now, the server perfectly works with no issues! Thanks though for your help!

I guess you can lock this thread now.