[1.8] [SOLVED] Custom tool Rendering in Dev But not Published

cclloyd9785

I have a custom tool that is rendering in the development environment, but when I publish it and run it on real minecraft with the same forge version only the diamond one registers.  It says in the game output

[Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location ccmodpack:itemToolHammerIron#inventory not found

For all but the diamond hammer.  And I can't figure out why.

Code:  https://github.com/cclloyd/CCModpack/tree/master/src/main

So if I'm correct just the diamond hammer renders correctly? The others just give the famous black/purple block? I've taken a gaze through your code and just can't find anything. check all the punctuation and capitalization, if there's a difference between the diamond hammer and the others that's probably where your problem is. I'll put it in a dev environment in a sec to test ^-^

Checked the .jar file to make sure it was packing correctly.  And I found out that it was capitalizing the json files of the other hammers to ItemToolHammerX.  So that's what the issue was.

So I ran gradle clean then gradle build and it worked.