[1.7.10] edited Modpack won't start

atialien

Hello,

firstly i have to say, that I'm the biggest noob on earth when it comes to creating modpacks, coding e.t.c so I'm sorry for doing something wrong/stupid.

I wanted to add gregtech and Electrodynamics to the "The 1.7.10 Pack" modpack to round the pack a bit up, followed the instructions given by GregoriusT and Calclavia (Hope i followed them correctly) and added the files to the mods folder.

i tried to start the pack but got the message : Forge ModLoader has found a problem with your Minecraft installation. The mods and versions listed below could not be found:

gregtech : [MC1710,MC1710]

Here's the latest log of FML. I hope it s the correct one.

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/330e6da5f98e4d26a170

If i remove the Gregtech mod, the same error occurs for the other Mod (...not be found: UniversalElectricity : all), if I remove both Mods, everything works fine.

I think i got in Hells Kitchen when i tried to edit an already existing Modpack but hopefully someone can help me and save me from trying to create the modpack with all it's 144 (or more) modfiles completely by my own.

First of all, thanks for your

You changed gregtech you need a specific version.

Sry but i don't get what you mean. As far as i could see, there was no other Gregtech version before i tried to insert this one.

In addition there only exists one version of gregtech because: GregoriusT: These are ALL the older Versions I have.

Don't even ask for other ones, as I don't backup bugged Versions (unless my Bukkit-Dev asks me for it), and everything what isn't the newest Version is automatically considered bugged.

He deletes all versions exept the newest one for every MC version

However, if i could find an older version of gregtech, which one do i need instead of this one?

And if it s not possible to downgrade gregtech, which mods do i have to upgrade to get that running? <---- Is that even possible?

Besides that, thanks for your answer :)