Forge profile don't appears in Minecraft Launcher after installation

RikiPT

So , i downloaded forge 1.7.10 from the official forge website and after installing it it says : "Successfully installed client profile Forge 10.13.4.1448-1.7.10 into launcher"

But when i go into the launcher there's NO FORGE PROFILE !

Cn please someone help me ;c

Ok so , in minecraft official website you have two options :

Minecraft.msi , whitch is an installer and Minecraft.exe whitch is the application , i am now using the Minecraft.exe and the launcher version is 1.6.11

Can someone elp me please , I already desinstall everything , i downloaded the forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10-installer-win , and it says that i installed the client on the launcher but it doesn't appears in the profiles , already installed java 6 , i don't know what to do PLEASE HELP ME !!

Nothing we can say, you're not giving us any logs, screenshots, file listings, anything.

If it says that Forge was installed, then it was installed to wherever you told it to install to.

If you're using a custom launcher, or custom arguments that change it from your appdata folder obviously it wouldn't show up.

Details man DETAILS.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon