Jump to content

Problem with getting reobfuscated mod class files


Recommended Posts

Hi folks,


after searching for more than an hour i overcome myself to create a new topic although i fear the answer is out there already.


First what i did already:

1) set up a new Version of MCP 7.19 (including coping stuff into the ./jars folder)

2) copy  Forge 6.0.1 build 349 sources into the ./forge folder

3) ran the ./forge/install.cmd

4) started eclipse and chose the ./eclipse folder as workspace

5) added a new source folder and created a package structure with new classes and stuff


I can test the mod i wrote via the "play" button of eclipse and it all works fine but when i use the ./recombile.bat and the ./reobfuscate.bat the ./robf folder only contains an empty "minecraft" folder but since many of my classes extend base minecraft classes i need them to be reobfuscated or i get "ClassNotFoundExceptions" (obvioulsy).


My final question is: Do i have to copy the source files of my mod to a special location outside of the eclipse workspace? Or do i need to use a special structure for my packages?


./eclipse/Minecraft/modSrc (the new source folder added to the workspace) and within that folder i got my packages and class sources.


Thanks in advance for every answer




Link to comment
Share on other sites

All sources need to be in the src/ folder, namely src/common or stc/minecraft in order for the mcp scripts to see them, symlinks work if you want to have them in a seperate place.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...



I've exactly same problem, but even i put my source in src/common folder and when reobfuscate prompt says:



== MCP 7.25 (data: 7.25, client: 1.4.6, server: 1.4.6) ==

# found ff, ff patches, srgs, name csvs, doc csvs, param csvs, renumber csv, ast

yle, astyle config

> Creating Retroguard config files

== Reobfuscating client ==

> Cleaning reobf

> Generating md5s

> Packing jar

> Reobfuscating jar

> Extracting modified classes

> Modified class found : xxxxxxx/yyyyyyyyy

> Modified class found : xxxxxxx/zzzzzzzzzz

> Outputted xxxxxxx/yyyyyyyyy to reobf\minecraft as xxxxxxx/yyyyyyyyy.class

> Outputted xxxxxxx/zzzzzzzzzz to reobf\minecraft as xxxxxxx/zzzzzzzzzzi.class

- Done in 83.33 seconds

== Reobfuscating server ==

> Cleaning reobf

> Generating md5s

> Packing jar

> Reobfuscating jar

> Extracting modified classes

- Done in 39.66 seconds



in fact reobfuscated only two classes, but I've many more in my mod. why? please help.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.