Minecraft Forge 1.7.10 versions folder issue

Hello Minecraft Forge Forums! I am new here, and joined in order to ask about an issue I am having with my Minecraft files. I really need help with an issue regarding my .minecraft versions folder and getting mods. Ok, so I downloaded Forge for Minecraft 1.7.10. I went into the .minecraft folder to go into the versions folder to get into the .jar file in the new 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1481-1.7.10 folder, and there was no .jar file in that 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1481-1.7.10 folder! This is really important since I need the .jar file in order to get rid of a file in it that prevents mods from being downloaded. What should I do? I would really like to have mods in my Minecraft and I'm very upset about this :(

Ok, thank you  :) since I have Forge installed, how would I go about actually installing mods? I know that I could just search on Youtube how to install mods but I'd rather be told here in order to get a direct answer. There is no "mods" folder in my .minecraft folder btw

I have run into another problem in the process of downloading mods. It isn't related to Forge, but I figured that I'd ask here since I spent an hour trying to solve it. When I try to download the mods I would like using Mod Installers (from Skydaz) I click "Install Mods", back up my Minecraft files, and the mods will get partially downloaded and then the download process will be interrupted by a pop-up stating "An exception occured during WebClient request". I have no idea how to solve this problem, would you happen to know anything about it?