Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No recompile/reobfuscate?

I am currently working on a mod file. However it seems forge has not correctly imported all required items.

I am missing things like Recompile/decompile/reobfuscate. Pretty much most things.

Any idea whats going on?

What i get is this, when i initially do "gradlew setupDecompWorkspace --refresh-dependencies"

D:\Users\Adam\Desktop\forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1517-1.7.10-src>gradlew setupDecompWorkspace --refresh-dependencies

Powered By MCP:

http://modcoderpack.com/

Searge, ProfMobius, Fesh0r,

R4wk, ZeuX, IngisKahn, bspkrs

MCP Data version : unknown

:extractMcpData UP-TO-DATE

:getVersionJson

:extractUserDev UP-TO-DATE

:genSrgs SKIPPED

:extractNatives UP-TO-DATE

:getAssetsIndex

:getAssets

:makeStart

[ant:javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.6

[ant:javac] 1 warning

:downloadMcpTools SKIPPED

:downloadClient SKIPPED

:downloadServer SKIPPED

:mergeJars SKIPPED

:deobfuscateJar SKIPPED

:decompile SKIPPED

:processSources SKIPPED

:remapJar SKIPPED

:extractMinecraftSrc SKIPPED

:recompMinecraft SKIPPED

:repackMinecraft SKIPPED

:setupDecompWorkspace

BUILD SUCCESSFUL

Total time: 49.627 secs

D:\Users\Adam\Desktop\forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1517-1.7.10-src>

Yes, those things are long gone :D

setupDecompWorkspace sets up the decompiled code for you. Then running gradlew eclipse will set up an eclipse workspace (if you are interested in IntelliJ instead, read here).

To build your mod you run gradlew build which will produce an obfuscated mod jar in build/libs.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Ok, I 'think' i get the angle.  -- I also, have gotten some .. idea of how other special classes are .. structured from that same page.  I feel as if there is an 'answer' in front of my face, and I'm not exactly connecting the dots. I am left wondering,   'Accessible from' my code, which implies a possibility of changing/overriding it and having the native code take it. -- or it just means I could use that object in my own registry, but I am confused as to what is & isn't useful . I can register those objects, but I am left with the requirements (assuming, basic override/injecting a subclass w/ behavior overrides) - That it still work & registered to the same namespace for the item & modid (minecraft & sand, in this case)for compatibility of all other aspects & interactions calling it else where. - That it clearly behaves with the additional override (this case, literally sticking to it self if a certain slab is sitting above it & it's all the same block to it) I feel actually kind of stupid, I can hold the object in a manner of speaking.. but I don't know what it'll take get it in there. [I have a 'solution' working, but I genuinely don't understand why it works exactly] Thank you for your time.  I just have the feeling, I'm not looking at the pieces correctly and my way of thinking is ignoring an aspect that could lead to a far better understanding & solution. >.>   i should let this roll around in my head like the sphere of an object it is,  perhaps I am missing something extensively obvious .. but it'll show it self in time. 
    • Thank you for telling me how to fix this.
    • Ignore that stuff. It's not relevant. This. These are accessible from your code.
    • perhaps the method you're going after is all wrong...  like thinking a mechanically aligned & operated laser is the right tool for the job when a pair of scissors is better adjusted for opening your packages. I'm not the sharpest of a bunch.... but it sounds like you're after some world edit functionality, or extending the native commands in minecraft. perhaps rethinking what you're really doing with the tool, and exactly how ya using it might help you a bit.   I'm sorta confused myself...  if it's a wand tool that works as world edit.. and if it's purpose is to select two points & you call a command to be ran...   Why don't you just store/modify the tooltip with a string of numbers?  --  eh, far as I can know I would consider rethinking how an item is used,  and limiting it to one item only (that otherwise isn't used for clicking on things. You know that you can separate the 'clicks' right? - a click, can 'delete' the prior data & store a new set of cords, - a 'Shift' click, could get 2nd cords, do it's thing... and delete the data as well. >.> if that's the thing,  maybe consider setting up clear conditions 'after' it has done it's thing, & on each 'first' click before it stores new info.
    • no explaining to do here StickSword_V1.3.3.zip
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.