[1.8] about spawn a custom entity in the world, probability?Biomas?<Solved>

perromercenary00

good nigths

this nigth im working on make mi custom entity spawn in the world,

but two things i dont grasp

im using this to register and spawn 

registrarEntidad( mercenarymod.entidades.hostiles.akCreeper.class , "akCreeper");
EntityRegistry.addSpawn(mercenarymod.entidades.hostiles.akCreeper.class,  8, 1, 5, EnumCreatureType.MONSTER,
BiomeGenBase.plains);

//registrar entidad
    public static void registrarEntidad(Class entityClass, String name)
    {
    int entityID = EntityRegistry.findGlobalUniqueEntityId();
    long seed = name.hashCode();
    Random rand = new Random(seed);
    int primaryColor = rand.nextInt() * 16777215;
    int secondaryColor = rand.nextInt() * 16777215;

EntityRegistry.registerGlobalEntityID(entityClass, name, entityID);
    System.out.println("$$$ entityID="+entityID+" "+name);

EntityRegistry.registerModEntity(entityClass, name, entityID, instance, 64, 4, true);

EntityList.entityEggs.put(Integer.valueOf(entityID), new EntityList.EntityEggInfo(entityID, primaryColor, secondaryColor));
    }

#####

in one side i want to now how works spawn rate,  if i leave this in  8, 1, 5, EnumCreatureType.MONSTER,

the mob have very low spawns rate, but spawn

if i set it to  99, 1, 5, or 1, 1, 5, or  20, 1, 5,  the entity don't spawn or a least i have not seeit spawing

this is a custom creeper it must spawn almost the same as vainilla creeper i need to now creepers spawn rate to set it

all, and all the test has been done on a plane whole world all in the plains bioma

#####

the other thing  i need to know,

is how i set this spawn to multiples biomas why this line its only spawn in the plains biomas, is there somewhere a  BiomeGenBase.all

or i must write a line per bioma wanted for spawn , if then how do you do whith the custom biomas aded for other mods

EntityRegistry.addSpawn(mercenarymod.entidades.hostiles.akCreeper.class,  8, 1, 5, EnumCreatureType.MONSTER,

BiomeGenBase.all); //???? multi biomas

thanks for reading

hey thanks the bioma[]  fix it,

and then the  100, 4, 4 (weight, min, max). means the entity shall spanw 100% for sure

whit at least four entityes per chunk

and now i remenber and old doub the entity ID

//preinit

registroSimple( mercenarymod.entidades.hostiles.akCreeper.class , "akCreeper");

//#### 
    //registrar entidad Simple
    public static void registroSimple(Class entityClass, String name)
    {
    int entityID = EntityRegistry.findGlobalUniqueEntityId();
    EntityRegistry.registerModEntity(entityClass, name, entityID, instance, 64, 4, true);
    }

//Init

BiomeGenBase[] allBiomes =  FluentIterable.from(Arrays.asList(BiomeGenBase.getBiomeGenArray())).filter(Predicates.notNull()).toArray(BiomeGenBase.class);

EntityRegistry.addSpawn(mercenarymod.entidades.hostiles.akCreeper.class,  100, 1, 5, EnumCreatureType.MONSTER, allBiomes);

i read some where than the EntityRegistry.findGlobalUniqueEntityId(); has a limit of 256  and becoze of this is bether to set ids manually

and spawning eggs dont work unless you use and id from  EntityRegistry.findGlobalUniqueEntityId();

spawn eggs are not of concern for mi mod and i dont see a reason  i coul'dn make a common item egg shaped to spawn mi entityes

if ist true the limit of 256  what is the rules to asign id numbers coz  i remenber the times of 1.6 whith their  mobs id conflict focking up at the startup of minecraft,  and wanna avoid that if posible

thanks for reading