Invisible entities on SMP (Forge build #94)

Styl1sh

Entities like thrown snowballs and fishing rod's bobber are invisible on SMP. You can still hit mobs with snowballs and reel them in with a fishing rod, it's just that they're not visible.

This bug exist on Forge build #94, and checking newer builds' changelogs, it wasn't noticed yet.

I'm using:

Client:

• ModLoader 1.2.5
  • Forge build #94
  • IndustrialCraft2 v1.95b

Server:

• Forge build #94
  • IndustrialCraft2 v1.95b

IndustrialCraft2 mod is surely not the reason behind this, bug exists even when launched without it.

I'm attaching ModLoader.txt, as requested.

ModLoader.txt

Tested with latest forge with and without IC2. You made a mistake somewhere, snowballs rendered for me.

By latest forge do you mean the latest release? I might try it. I am having the same issue too in which entities seem to be invisible in SMP. I am using the recommended build.

EDIT: I tested SMP with the latest for builds and they worked. For some reason the recommended build has a bug that makes entities invisible.

Same issue, but with minecarts. I have started with a fresh .jar file and the only thing installed on mt server and client is the Forge. Minecarts and arrows seem to appear invisible.

Any help with fixing this would be appreciated.

EDIT: After seeing Calclavia's edit, I too tried the latest build and it seems to have fixed the problem.