[1.8.8] Connection Lost - Internal Exception: ...StartupQuery$AbortedException

Cam3n

Hello!

I have setup a Minecraft server on my Windows Server (using MineCraft 1.8.8, Forge 1.8.8 and a Mod called JurrasiCraft for 1.8.8 ) for myself and my daughter and neither of us can connect. The client immediately disconnects after the status of "logging in" with the error: "Connection Lost - Internal Exception: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.StartupQuery$AbortedException"

The error just prior is: An unknown persistent registry type {} has been encountered. This Forge instance cannot understand it.

Here are the logs:

Server: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29295188/Minecraft-Forge-Error-Server_logs.zip

Client: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29295188/Minecraft-Forge-Error-Client-Logs.zip

A few notes:

- I used the windows installer on both Server and Client.

- The world we are using was created by my daughter and copied to the server (although the error still happens with the default server world).

- The server starts without error and loads the same mods and world.

- The client runs the world (with the same mods) just fine in Single player mode.

I have searched extensively on Google for this answer with no luck. This error seems very rare and I must be doing something obviously wrong. If anyone has any clue as to what I can try to solve this I would be really grateful!

Sincerely,

Richard