[1.9] Custom Player Inventory using Capabilities

JTK222

Hey guys,

trying now for 3 days to somehow port my IEEP to the new Capabilities system the Problem is I have never understood how that IEEP stuff was working at least not completely.

And now I don't want simply to port it but I want to understand also what I am doing.... the problem with this is I cannot find any good explained examples that also add inventory's.

I have already tried first to copy some code and try to figure it out by myself and it has been working and I am now understanding the default Capabilities without any Storage.

The Problem is that I am still not understanding how to make any Storage I would be very happy about any help my current ported code can be found here:

https://github.com/DarkRoleplay/1.9-Dark-Roleplay-Core/tree/master/src/main/java/net/drpcore/common/entities/player

(Yes the Capabilitie Injection has been made in the Main class)

Oh and sorry for the messy structure I want first to learn that before cleaning it up :(

Thanks in advance - JTK222

Oh dude I am feeling so stupid ... I just forgot to Initialize the Inventory in the Default implementation.... That was also why I haven't understand it because I haven't seen any problems in the code *facepalm* but thank you for your help ^^