[1.8.9] Addons

Legoboy0109

I was wanting to make an addon for Thaumcraft/Tinkers' Construct that bridges the 2, but can't get the source code to work for either. With Tinkers' Construct it gives me a ton of errors even if I have the Mantle source code, and Thaumcraft just won't work. If anyone knows a good way of getting the source code to work with addons I would really be happy so I can make a couple of addons I've wanted to make for a while.

If you're going to be salty, just take a listen.

I was wanting to make an addon for Thaumcraft/Tinkers' Construct that bridges the 2, but can't get the source code to work for either. With Tinkers' Construct it gives me a ton of errors even if I have the Mantle source code, and Thaumcraft just won't work. If anyone knows a good way of getting the source code to work with addons I would really be happy so I can make a couple of addons I've wanted to make for a while.

Well with tinkers' construct I've been able to get it working with a different tutorial I found, but thaumcraft 5's source code is a pain I tried to decompile the jar file with no avail. And I can't find a good source code download for it.

Well with tinkers' construct I've been able to get it working with a different tutorial I found, but thaumcraft 5's source code is a pain I tried to decompile the jar file with no avail. And I can't find a good source code download for it.