shifted item conflicts with block, Forge does not detect

ArchReplicator

When a (shifted) item ID conflicts with a block ID, Forge does not detect the collision and bad stuff happens.  For example, http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1181523-buildcraft-blueprints-pipes-quarries-autocrafting-logic-gates-and-more-updated-07122012-322/page__st__300#entry19599291.

While it's arguable that modders shouldn't be starting with Item ID's which might conflict with blocks, I'd say that the collision detection for this should be simple enough that Forge could just keep it from happening.  That's what I expected anyway.

Probably not truly a "bug" per se, but hoping you won't mind.  8)

Sadly we can't outright crash the client because many modder are annoying and use this mechanic directly, meaning they replace there block items with real items directly without making sure they are free.

However all item conflicts are logged in the log file for users to review if things explode.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Ah, I didn't know that.  However, would it still be helpful to do the checking across mods?  Or would that just end up tripping over "advanced" versions?

Perhaps an alternative suggestion, to list them somewhere other than in the log, or make it a bit more conspicuous?  300K log file here.  ;)  Though now I know what to look for it's not a big deal.

BTW, good stuff here.