Extreme Sudden Unexpected TPS Lag

I've been playing i a world for about a week or so now purely for the purposes of testing new 1.10.2 mods and some custom recipes i'm doing for a modpack; when today without any warning all of a sudden it lagged like someone was priming 10 IC2 nukes every 15 or so sec apart. It has now become unplayable (0-5 tps at max) all the while it was filling the log with 1000 line repetitions of about 3 variants. I tried to put it on pastebin but its 14.5mb large and 110k lines long; approx 77k+ is the reptitions.

Prior to entering the world i had disabled IC2 oregen & enabled Tech Reborn's worldgen with retrogen on; i also had explored very little of the world around spawn so it wasn't trying to retrogen for an entire server of 10+ players. http://pastebin.com/3wAXBspg, this is the bottom most complete one. Any ideas as to why the sudden unplayable tps lag???

Thanks, The_Creamster.

Edit:

There is no active machines, mob farms(world is in peaceful mode) etc... incase someone asks that question.

Edit 2:

The mods i updated/added before launching were forestry(updated) & compact solars(added).

Edit 3:

Disabling compact solars did nothing, next to see if disabling forestry will help.

at team.chisel.common.util.GenerationHandler.replace(GenerationHandler.java:95) ~[GenerationHandler.class:?]

at team.chisel.common.util.GenerationHandler.onLavaLakes(GenerationHandler.java:76) ~[GenerationHandler.class:?]

Try removing Chisel and reporting it to the authors, Something in their worl gen is causing MC to recursivly loop.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I was going to do a 4th edit yesterday but the site wouldn't load so here is my 4th edit. at the same time i was enabling & disabling mods i enabled Tech Reborn's retrogen and that's when i got the lag. Disabling it stopped the lag and its already reported on their github.

Edit:

it was also referencing Forestry, biome generation, chunk generation, world generation etc... Infact more things than i had the time & patience to list here.