Convert a .class file to a .java file

Egietje

Hello, I want to update an old mod but I don't have the source of it, but I do have the normal download with .class files but I wonder how I can convert them all at once, maybe with gradle or something?

EDIT : The original version is 1.5.2 and the version I want to make it is 1.10.2

You could do this with mcp, but you need the mod authors permission, but as Leviathan143 said you will probably be better off doing it from scratch.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

I will just throw in my piece: Don't touch 1.5. I personally wouldn't even touch anything below 1.7.10. It's all for nothing. Will take more time to delete and replace with new code than write from scratch (well unless mod features some big piece of code that doesn't rely on minecraft code).

In that case - for quick lookup you can go with stuff like JD-GUI or for full decomp - with BON2 (which may not work for 1.5, idk tho).

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.