Minecraft Forge 1.10.2 Crashing after loading world.

DiggingForGold

I have recently been having a very annoying issue with Forge. Every time I load up a world on Minecraft, the game will crash back to the launcher and presents me with the crash report. I have narrowed the problem down tO Forge, and have even removed all mods to make sure. I have installed a different version of Java as I have heard that it may cause conflict between Forge, but to no avail. I have tried almost everything and I can't seem to understand why this has started happening out of the blue with no reason whatsoever. Prior to this, Minecraft worked perfectly. I am working on a 1700s style city and previously just used Conquest Reforged and Optifine, and the game still crashes even after removing those. Also, I talk to much, here is the crash report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 23/10/16 17:20

Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedPlayerList.func_148542_a(SourceFile:30)

at net.minecraft.server.network.NetHandlerLoginServer.func_147326_c(NetHandlerLoginServer.java:102)

at net.minecraft.server.network.NetHandlerLoginServer.func_73660_a(NetHandlerLoginServer.java:60)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:287)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:180)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:732)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:149)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Thread: Server thread

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedPlayerList.func_148542_a(SourceFile:30)

at net.minecraft.server.network.NetHandlerLoginServer.func_147326_c(NetHandlerLoginServer.java:102)

at net.minecraft.server.network.NetHandlerLoginServer.func_73660_a(NetHandlerLoginServer.java:60)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:287)

-- Ticking connection --

Details:

Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@7e964f5c

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:180)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:732)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:149)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.10

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.8.0_102, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 261511120 bytes (249 MB) / 557969408 bytes (532 MB) up to 2134114304 bytes (2035 MB)

JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx2G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 12, tallocated: 96

FML: MCP 9.32 Powered by Forge 12.18.0.2000 3 mods loaded, 3 mods active

States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored

UCHIJAAAA mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)

UCHIJAAAA FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.10-12.18.0.2000-1.10.0.jar)

UCHIJAAAA Forge{12.18.0.2000} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.10-12.18.0.2000-1.10.0.jar)

Loaded coremods (and transformers):

GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Player Count: 0 / 8; []

Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Any help would greatly be appreciated, thanks!

I am using the 1.10.2 launcher as far as I am aware, and is definitely not modded. Also, I was using the 1.10 version of Forge at the time of the error report whilst experimenting with other versions of Forge to see if they work. This is not the problem, as even the latest version of Forge causes the game to crash.