[1.10.2] Forge with Mods crash with any mod.

Tynset123

I am trying to run mods on my Minecraft 1.10.2 my mods run perfect on any other version I usually run mods on 1.7.10, but me and my friend want to play Pixelmon on 1.10.2 and no mods even work on that Minecraft version for some reason. It tell me I have not enough RAM allocated, but I even allocated 8GB ram to the client.

Here's the crash log however:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.

Time: 04.11.16 15:32

Description: Initializing game

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

at java.util.EnumMap$EntrySet.iterator(EnumMap.java:473)

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VanillaModelWrapper.bakeNormal(ModelLoader.java:564)

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VanillaModelWrapper.bake(ModelLoader.java:541)

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$WeightedRandomModel.bake(ModelLoader.java:798)

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177570_a(ModelLoader.java:182)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.func_110549_a(ModelManager.java:28)

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110544_b(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:132)

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:113)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:755)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:340)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:520)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:351)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Thread: Client thread

Stacktrace:

at java.util.EnumMap$EntrySet.iterator(EnumMap.java:473)

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VanillaModelWrapper.bakeNormal(ModelLoader.java:564)

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$VanillaModelWrapper.bake(ModelLoader.java:541)

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader$WeightedRandomModel.bake(ModelLoader.java:798)

at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ModelLoader.func_177570_a(ModelLoader.java:182)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelManager.func_110549_a(ModelManager.java:28)

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110544_b(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:132)

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:113)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:755)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:340)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:520)

-- Initialization --

Details:

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:351)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.10.2

Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3

Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 59839920 bytes (57 MB) / 477626368 bytes (455 MB) up to 477626368 bytes (455 MB)

JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx8G -Xmx512M

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP 9.32 Powered by Forge 12.18.2.2116 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active

States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored

UCHIJA mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)

UCHIJA FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.10.2-12.18.2.2116.jar)

UCHIJA Forge{12.18.2.2116} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.10.2-12.18.2.2116.jar)

UCHIJA customnpcs{1.9.0_beta} [CustomNPCs] (CustomNPCs_1.10.2_beta(10oct16).jar)

Loaded coremods (and transformers):

GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 373.06' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2'

Launched Version: 1.10.2-forge1.10.2-12.18.2.2116

LWJGL: 2.9.4

OpenGL: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 373.06, NVIDIA Corporation

GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.

Using GL 1.3 texture combiners.

Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.

Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.

Using VBOs: Yes

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Resource Packs: Ragecraft Faithful 64x64.zip

Current Language: English (US)

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

CPU: 8x Intel® Core i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz

You shouldn't have the

JAVA_OPTIONS

set... But you have, so it overrides the 8GB RAM you wanted with the 512MB from

JAVA_OPTIONS

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

You have to remove the

JAVA_OPTIONS

environment variable.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/