Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

server wont start anymore help please

Okay, if you want to make a FTB pack server:

1. Switch your FTB launcher to server mode. (Filter->Side->Server)

2. Download whatever pack you want.

3. Extract it and run any of the bat files, depending on your amount of RAM.

Read the EAQ before posting! OR ELSE!

This isn't building better software, its trying to grab a place in the commit list of a highly visible github project.

www.forgeessentials.com

Don't PM me, I don't check this account unless I have to.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hi again, I'm trying to create a custom living entity but I keep running into this issue that causes a crash due to a ticking entity. Crash: [12:31:15] [Server thread/ERROR] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Encountered an unexpected exception net.minecraft.crash.ReportedException: Ticking entity at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickChildren(MinecraftServer.java:855) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickServer(MinecraftServer.java:787) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tickServer(IntegratedServer.java:78) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:642) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:232) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_282] {} Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at net.minecraft.entity.LivingEntity.travel(LivingEntity.java:1905) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.entity.LivingEntity.aiStep(LivingEntity.java:2449) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.entity.MobEntity.aiStep(MobEntity.java:488) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.entity.AgeableEntity.aiStep(AgeableEntity.java:115) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.entity.passive.AnimalEntity.aiStep(AnimalEntity.java:51) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.entity.LivingEntity.tick(LivingEntity.java:2158) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.entity.MobEntity.tick(MobEntity.java:300) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.tickNonPassenger(ServerWorld.java:611) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.World.guardEntityTick(World.java:554) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.tick(ServerWorld.java:404) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickChildren(MinecraftServer.java:851) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} ... 5 more AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed  It seems to be that I have not defined an ai/brain but I have no idea how to do this. I cant seem to see any event to do this in the library.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • I have solved my own issue with poking around the Build.Gradle File and quick and swift Gradle Refresh.
    • I'm having this same issue now, have you found a solution? 
    • The new server config system is amazing in that it allows servers and worlds to have different config settings than the client, but it is really confusing for a lot of users. It's difficult to imagine a time when mod devs will be able to stop re-explaining how this system works to confused users and new pack devs. Nearly every Curseforge mod page has this "where are the configs?" conversation repeatedly in its comments. One adjustment that would make it much simpler to understand, while still maintaining the new functionality. Instead of server configs generating within world folders by default, it would be better if they could generate in the defaultconfigs folder instead. The world/serverconfig folder would be used to override server configs. The server would first look in the world's server config, and if the config file isn't there, it will look in the defaultconfigs folder. I think it would be much more intuitive this way.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.