I wanna override Cauldron and add TE but piston won't push TE. thoughts?

trollworkout

Can I use capability or another system instead of TE?

Or just avoid it altogether and make my own Cauldron block?

One idea was to make a TE block move itself

Disclaimer:  I been told to keep my opinions to myself, to shut up and that I am spreading lies and misinformation or even that my methods are unorthodox and or too irregular. Here are my suggestions take it or leave it.

Can I use capability or another system instead of TE?

Or just avoid it altogether and make my own Cauldron block?

TEs cant be pushed by pistons there is a way around this you could override the piston using the substitution system, but i am not sure how minecraft would handle that. Capabilities as far as i know cant be applied to blocks yet, and even if they could you would not be able to save any data.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

The only easy way to solve this is simply make my own cauldron block which is what I'm going to do.

Disclaimer:  I been told to keep my opinions to myself, to shut up and that I am spreading lies and misinformation or even that my methods are unorthodox and or too irregular. Here are my suggestions take it or leave it.

The only easy way to solve this is simply make my own cauldron block which is what I'm going to do.

Yours still wont be pushable, but i think you are okay with that.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

Yeah im okay with that. My problem was people who use vanilla cauldron would have an issue making Cauldron redstone mechanisms.