Entities Stop moving with certain distance

Xopharios

Exactly as it says, entities stop moving at certain distane. This includes mine carts, mobs, npcs etc.

Mods: width=800 height=1788Ca329N.jpg?1 [/img]

I use spongepowered on this server, as seen where it says "Plugins:" in front of the mod list

To anyone who may have already found issue, and knows a solution already, please reply and thank you in advance

This is a "feature" of Sponge that I spent today yelling at them about actually ;)

They prevent entities from moving, and now tile entites from ticking when they are a ways away from the player {yet before they unload} So ya, #BlameSponge.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I wonder why they would consider this a 'feature' It's been interupting my work alot of the time due to me having to always stay in the area, else nothing will move. It's literally like a 10 block distance so I can't have my awesome railway system like before  :(

Oh well  ;) Are there any config settings that can disable or change this?

In theory there is, and IIRC it should default to 64 blocks.

But its a 'feature' for 'performance' of the server. So that big servers don't 'lag' with a bunch of chunks loaded...

Ya.. your server won't 'lag' if it doesn't do anything!

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon