[1.7.10] Changing player models and more

SuperBrainzGW

Hello.  I have a bit of knowledge on java coding, but I think I need a bit of help with some stuff.

I am working on a mod for Minecraft 1.7.10.  I know that version is old, but I have the most experience with that version for modding.  I am creating a mod based off of Garden Warfare, and I was thinking about changing the player model, adding onto the HUD, etc.  I need some help with the following:

1. changing the default player model

2. Switching from one player model to another via GUI

3. Have it be so depending on your player model depends on who is an enemy and ally (Who attacks you and who doesn't)

4. Change player health count depending on character model

5. New addition to the HUD: adding character ammo (or melee attacks)

6. Having to spend in-game currency to unlock new player models

I know that is quite a bit, but I just want my mod to be fairly complex.  If anyone can help out, I would very much appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

Hello.  I have a bit of knowledge on java coding, but I think I need a bit of help with some stuff.

I am working on a mod for Minecraft 1.7.10.  I know that version is old, but I have the most experience with that version for modding.  I am creating a mod based off of Garden Warfare, and I was thinking about changing the player model, adding onto the HUD, etc.  I need some help with the following:

1. changing the default player model

2. Switching from one player model to another via GUI

3. Have it be so depending on your player model depends on who is an enemy and ally (Who attacks you and who doesn't)

4. Change player health count depending on character model

5. New addition to the HUD: adding character ammo (or melee attacks)

6. Having to spend in-game currency to unlock new player models

I know that is quite a bit, but I just want my mod to be fairly complex.  If anyone can help out, I would very much appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

Sorry but 1.7.10 is no longer supported on this forum. Once a moderator sees this post it will be locked, so you should update to the latest version or at least 1.10.2.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.