Decompiling Problem? (Common folder is missing)

Drullkus

So, my first time trying to mod with forge has gone off to a bad start. I tried decompiling 1.4.6 with the Forge source kit, for about 5 times now. My computer seems to decompile fine with only MCP with the outcome being all of the directories intact in Eclipse. However, when I load the Forge source into Eclipse, one of the (apparently) important directories are missing.

EclipseForgeProblem.png

The Common Directory is missing.

Is there some hidden step that I'm missing? I tried restarting my Comp, reinstalling Eclipse, updating Java, grabbing a fresh Minecraft.jar, got mcpP725, and got the recommended version of Forge.

My Computer is a Mac OS X Lion, if that accounts to anything.

Any ideas, or help to resolve this issue?

common has been removed in recent versions, you should place your package inside of the src and you may also notice that EVERYTHING is in its own package now and not in only 7(or so)packages... this is an update to minecraft NOT forge

The Korecraft Mod

common has been removed in recent versions, you should place your package inside of the src and you may also notice that EVERYTHING is in its own package now and not in only 7(or so)packages... this is an update to minecraft NOT forge

That clears things up a whole lot, thank you so much! :D