Duplicate Mercuriusupdater.jar halting startup

Yujukitten

I have been using the 1.11.2 - 13.20.0.2226 just fine until just alittle while ago. When I started getting that there was duplicate installs of the MercuriusUpdater.jar Mod. I tried deleting the duplicates I tried deleting the Mercurius updater folder, Then Finally uninstalled Minecraft and forge and reinstalled installing with  1.11.2 - 13.20.0.2227 forge file. But I am receiving the same issue. I am hopefully attaching the correct log File. I feel I should add that I am using the 13.20.0.2226 on my Server and it however seems to have loaded just fine, I cannot test because I cannot get the client to get past this recurrent duplication issue. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

*I did add several mods today, however have not included them as it is giving me the error of that duplicate. I will gladly construct a list if it is pertinent to the issue at hand*

fml-client-latest.log

It is the one listed as latest in the folder, could it be due to me alt + F4 to close Minecraft ( I don't know another way when I get a screen like this) that the log is not being completed ? I am including the screenshot I took of the error coming up on the screen. I also screenshoted My Launchers Profile Page I double checked I had not accidentally installed the 2226 again by accident it does say 2227.

20170205153143_1.jpg

SS of launcher profile screen.png

Edited by Yujukitten
adding more information

I installed using the forge win installer from the main forge files page., then I installed liteloader with their installer. using optifine in the mod folder. this was a duplication of my original install method for 2226 a week ago. I will try without liteloader to see if it still causes the issue?

I followed Liteloaders instructions. i will try using it as a regular mod from now on. I deleted the mercuriusupdater folder in it to be sure it was not  previous duplicates and got halted again including the new file created. It did produce the Fml log this time but I included both to be thorough.

fml-client-latest.log

latest.log

Thank You- I read the log .. it was copying the duplicate file from my back up on the desktop folder. .. I renamed the one on the desktop with .disable and it is going through now I apologize for the trouble. I did not realize it would hunt folders not associated directly with minecraft ><. Thank you again for all your patience and help. I would never have realized where to look.

Edited by Yujukitten