Forge mod maker program

Goochyr

As anyone on these forums will know, Minecraft Forge is an amazing Tool for both modders and Players, with OreDictionary, FML and so on.

What I am proposing here is that someone(that knows how to write programs) creates a powerful program for creating Forge mods.

This would need to include the ability to create:

Custom tools

blocks/items with a right-click GUI functionality

ore dictionary support

Forge liquid support.

My main point However is that this anyone could use this program, so it would not be based on coding Java, but with a simple, Clean GUI. I am suggesting something similar to the Laymans mod maker, but more powerful, and based around Functionality with Forge features.

Please PM me if you are willing to Create this, and show the Forge devs as I am sure that if the whole Forge community works together on this, Then something Amazing would happen. Coding noobs (such as myself) would be able to create great mods for the community to enjoy, and the mooding community would grow bigger and more diverse.

I hope something truly amazing can come of this

Goochyr :D

No, Modding should be for modders, not point and click idiots.

If you're not willing to learn the BASICS of java, then you shouldn't be making mods.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I had a similar issue to what you do above. Given this is an old post, you've probably sorted this now In my case, I had Java (JDK) 22 installed. After uninstalling that and installing 17.0.11 (having both installed gives the same error), then running the startserver.bat worked for me. I managed to get to the EULA section and then start my server correctly- I hope it helps anyone else who may have this issue!
    • Make a test with another Launcher like MultiMC, AT Launcher or Technic Launcher
    • I opened up Minecraft today for the first time in a month and whenever I try and play forge I get an error 1 message. I restarted my computer, tried reinstalling both Minecraft and Forge and have updated all of my drivers. Nothing seems to work so I'm stumped. I have absolutely no mods installed ATM so I have no idea what could be causing the problem. I hope yall are able to help.   DebugLog:   [19May2024 20:33:51.600] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--username, dmoy18, --version, 1.20.1-forge-47.2.0, --gameDir, C:\Users\dmoyf\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft, --assetsDir, C:\Users\dmoyf\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\assets, --assetIndex, 5, --uuid, c083972cd92d4dd2894beb25b82ebe82, --accessToken, ????????, --clientId, MDljMzIwMjYtOTJiNS00YWUxLTk1M2EtN2ExMGExZWM0MDAw, --xuid, 2535417310772497, --userType, msa, --versionType, release, --quickPlayPath, C:\Users\dmoyf\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\quickPlay\java\1716168829421.json, --launchTarget, forgeclient, --fml.forgeVersion, 47.2.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.20.1, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20230612.114412] [19May2024 20:33:51.604] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.9+10.0.9+main.dcd20f30 starting: java version 17.0.8 by Microsoft; OS Windows 11 arch amd64 version 10.0 [19May2024 20:33:51.634] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found launch services [fmlclientdev,forgeclient,minecraft,forgegametestserverdev,fmlserveruserdev,fmlclient,fmldatauserdev,forgeserverdev,forgeserveruserdev,forgeclientdev,forgeclientuserdev,forgeserver,forgedatadev,fmlserver,fmlclientuserdev,fmlserverdev,forgedatauserdev,testharness,forgegametestserveruserdev] [19May2024 20:33:51.653] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.NameMappingServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found naming services : [srgtomcp] [19May2024 20:33:51.668] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found launch plugins: [mixin,eventbus,slf4jfixer,object_holder_definalize,runtime_enum_extender,capability_token_subclass,accesstransformer,runtimedistcleaner] [19May2024 20:33:51.681] [main/DEBUG] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Discovering transformation services [19May2024 20:33:51.688] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path GAMEDIR is C:\Users\dmoyf\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft [19May2024 20:33:51.689] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path MODSDIR is C:\Users\dmoyf\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods [19May2024 20:33:51.689] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path CONFIGDIR is C:\Users\dmoyf\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config [19May2024 20:33:51.689] [main/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path FMLCONFIG is C:\Users\dmoyf\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\fml.toml
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.