Forge 1.10.2 and 1.11.2 crash on loading screen.

To start I'm using the new launcher so already dealing with a new headache trying to get accustomed to it ( not as bad as I make it out to be, just frustrated is all ) and the vanilla game will load and play just fine but when I try to start up either version of the latest forge it eves me a " Java(TM) Platform SE Binary has stopped working " now I'm not sure whats causing this and some of the fixes I've found on youtube don't seem to be helping so I'm kinda at a loss for what to do. If anyone out there is having the same issue or has fixed it I'd be really grateful. P.S. I'm using windows 7 if that makes a difference. 

MC crash log.txt

I don't believe I have either of those things in my .minecraft folder, at least from I can see. I cleaned out my mod folder prior to launching forge and it still crashes on the mojang loading screen, think I forgot to put that in my previous post so thats my fault for not being specific about where the binary crash happens. sorry.