How to create a custom recipe system?

Civerind

It depends.

Does the crafting result highly depend on the three slots? Then a system similar to IRecipe will work. If it only depends on one slot or one trait, then you don't need it.

So what do you want with it?

I. Stellarium for Minecraft: Configurable Universe for Minecraft! (WIP)

II. Stellar Sky, Better Star Rendering&Sky Utility mod, had separated from Stellarium.

4 hours ago, Civerind said:

There is a block with GUI in my mod. It works by the furnace principle but it has three slots for items instead of one. How do I need to create a recipe system for this block?

What kinds of recipe is it shaped recipe (9 inputs and 1 output) or another recipe (1 output and 1 input) or something else?

Edited by lethinh

18 hours ago, Abastro said:

It depends.

Does the crafting result highly depend on the three slots? Then a system similar to IRecipe will work. If it only depends on one slot or one trait, then you don't need it.

So what do you want with it?

There are three input slots and one output slot. There must be an item in every input slot for crafting.

3 hours ago, Civerind said:

There are three input slots and one output slot. There must be an item in every input slot for crafting.

I mean, how does the result dependent on the items in the input slots? How about shaped/shapeless? Do one of those slots or one trait of the slots determine the result?

I. Stellarium for Minecraft: Configurable Universe for Minecraft! (WIP)

II. Stellar Sky, Better Star Rendering&Sky Utility mod, had separated from Stellarium.