Mods that dont work with latest version of forge and fml

darksaint

I have both forge 6.6.0 and latest fml both installed idk if thats a problem but i got 55 mods to work and these are the 1s i cant seem to get to work. camping, familiars, little maid, more village biomes medium, atmos mods, aurorarubealis, big trees, biomes o plenty, dungeons and loot, dynamic mazes, human plus mod, jammy furniture, aether 1.2.5, alien vs predator, arsmagica rc, battle towers, netter farming, better sprinting, click mining fix fix, cyprezz, death chest, divine rpg, elemental arrows, erebus dimension mod, fishnet, minions mod, ruins, shibbys fly, too much tnt, trampoline, weather tornadoes, wolves plus, xray mod. these dont work automatically by putting them in mods folder or coremods, i also tried putting some directly into minecraft.jar, resources ect. didnt work. idk what im doing wrong maybe because i have both forge and fml. Maybe i need modloader too? im wondering do i need both forge and fml or is that dumb? also i have optifine.