Next Forge 1.12 RB?

Noplix

As the titles say, I would like to know when u guys think a new recommended Forge Version will be realease for 1.12?

I would like to know because JournyMap Developer is not Updating the mod only if there is a recommended Build.

There already is a recommended build for Forge 1.12 (1.12-14.21.1.2387). I can't possibly know why he wants to wait for the next RB.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

Yea, of course, there is and the mod works perfectly fine with it. But the problem is Thermal Mods only work with the newest Forge version and now I have to decide either I update my modpack without Journey Map or without Thermal Mods, but both ways, it's bad and stuff would be missed. I just want to know when the next RB would come out. Just so I can manage everything :D 

JourneyMap works just fine on newer versions of Forge (I just tested it on 1.12-14.21.1.2406), like most mods do. Just use the latest version of Forge.

Edited by Choonster

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

3 hours ago, Choonster said:

JourneyMap works just fine on newer versions of Forge (I just tested it on 1.12-14.21.1.2406), like most mods do. Just use the latest version of Forge.

I use the latest version of Forge and that Always! :D Besides that I does not work for me, I even report the bug to Journey Map and he said he will fix it but will only Update the mod to a new Forge RB.

This is the error I get Error Log it really spams the console.

27 minutes ago, Noplix said:

I use the latest version of Forge and that Always! :D Besides that I does not work for me, I even report the bug to Journey Map and he said he will fix it but will only Update the mod to a new Forge RB.

This is the error I get Error Log it really spams the console.

I thought you were saying that something in the new Forge version broke JourneyMap. I didn't realise that the author didn't want to update the mod to fix a bug in their own code.

There's usually a few months between Recommended Builds, so you'll probably have to convince the JourneyMap author to release the bugfix.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Just now, Choonster said:

I thought you were saying that something in the new Forge version broke JourneyMap. I didn't realise that the author didn't want to update the mod to fix a bug in their own code.

There's usually a few months between Recommended Builds, so you'll probably have to convince the JourneyMap author to release the bugfix.

I swear I ask them nicely and everything but the just won't do it. Kind of a Dick move. I might just switch to VoxelMap but I don't like the Liteloader :/