Need help with multiple biomes in a dimension

TheSparkst3r

I have a dimension that is currently using WorldChunkManagerHell for biome generation, this only generates a single infinite biome.

For the mod I would like to make I require at minimum 8 biomes. And I have little idea how to write my own custom ChunkManager nor WorldProvider. So I would be very thankfull if anyone could help me with this :)

I am relatively new to modding although I have a decent understanding of Java, so don't throw too much modding jargon at me :P

I'm Sparkst3r, that kid who makes Sphax textures.

Well hi there. :D

• 3 months later...

I've been looking at it all day. And i have something, i have multiple biomes in my dimension as i wanted. Now I'm just figuring out how to limit which biomes are generated in the dimension

I can tell you how to do that if you share your code for getting multiple biomes in your dimension. Seems fair to me ;)

width=463 height=200

http://s13.postimg.org/z9mlly2av/siglogo.png[/img]

My mods (Links coming soon)

Cities | Roads | Remula | SilvaniaMod | MoreStats