WorldGen Error

Riffy

My current serverbuild is giving me problems, everything is for 1.46 and I have the last build done for that minecraft build. But so far if I make a new map I get a gen errors about 60% mark when making a new map, and I can just reload it and it will finish but then when I move around on the map no other chunks are made and the server dumps if I go to near them.

http://db.tt/IYhktGUy This should take you to my server logs as I am now clueless what I am doing wrong at this point.

Yes I know, I was just checking mod for mod from the working server and this one and low and behold timber! I was looking at it like hey you don't belong here and sure enough it loaded fine once I deleted it out. I am not a very smart man at times. You have no idea how stupid I feel right now.