On I start Forge 1.12.2 game crashed

caueuliani

When starting the minecraft 1.12.2 launcher with forge version 14.23.0.2528 and at startup it displays startup error. I was informed that the problem would be to be using mods with version 1.7.10, but I play in both versions (both 1.12.2 and 1.7.10) is there anything I can do to solve this problem?
The launcher log is attached.

fml-client-latest.log

2 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Como eu disse, você possui mods para 1.7.10 instalado. Você deve manter um diretório de jogo separado (definido pelo iniciador) para cada versão.

Can you help me with how to do this? For in my % appdata% is only a folder of mods inside .Minecraft.

5 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

A versão será sempre instalada em sua pasta .minecraft normal.

Você deve sempre escolher a pasta .minecraft no instalador.

Somente o diretório do jogo para o perfil é alterado.

Yes, the installation continues with the normal .minecraft. I followed the instructions of the link that sent, that is, I just changed the profile directory of the mods, however it presents that error in the forge installer.

58 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Você altera a opção Game Directory no perfil do iniciador, como descrito aqui:  https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Minecraft_launcher#Profiles

I made the change he talks about. I even copied the folder .minecraft to another place and changed the mods folder, the forge installs successfully, however it does not detect the mods.

15 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

I believe the problem is the mod Logistics Pipes is for 1.7, not 1.12.2.

Remove that mod and try again

Thank you very much, it worked. I knew it was some wrong mod, as I had seen this error on another topic. The problem is that I could not read the log and know which one. Logistic pipe does not have version number in file name. Thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you give me a cool but lightweight modpack? my pc has only 4GB of RAM and can not handle 90% of the curse modpacks. I've built a modpack myself, but I'm not good at programming to make it fit and work well.
If by chance someone has already created a legal modpack, please give me the download link.
P.S: preference for minecraft 1.12.2

Thank u so much.