Bug that can not be cured even after initializing the PC

Hirry

Bug that can not be cured even after initializing the PC!!!!

I hope to heal from the bottom of my heart!!!!

This bug occurs in the following versions.

Forge Client , Version 1.9 or higher

I hope that this bug will cure as soon as possible!

First problem: Texture loading being slow. This is MOST likely due to your resource packs being broken. Forge logs extra information when resource packs are broken. Thus the extra time, tho unless your packs are EXTREAMLY broken it shouldn't be to much extra time. At least thats the only logical reason I can think of. So link your exact resource packs and I can take a look. But honestly its more likely that you have something wrong. Also the fact that you're on 1.8.9 doesn't help things at all as that is notoriously broken. Scratch all that, you're using OptiFine. It does a lot of things broken/off thread that makes the model loading system appear faster. Compare us to vanilla not OptiFine.

Second Problem: That it literally nothing to do with us.

All we do in that scenario is send a fml marker in the "Send me your server info" packet. And parse any extra data the server sends in response. Any slowdown would be on Hypixels end.

Either way, update to 1.12.2 if you want us to care about supporting you.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon