• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hello. I'm trying to make my Sweet Barry Bushes generate, but now the game crashes on startup. Here's the gen code: package com.pickleface.survival.world.gen; import com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet; import com.pickleface.survival.Registry; import com.pickleface.survival.Survival; import com.pickleface.survival.blocks.BlueberryBush; import com.pickleface.survival.blocks.RaspberryBush; import net.minecraft.block.BlockState; import net.minecraft.block.Blocks; import net.minecraft.world.biome.Biome; import net.minecraft.world.biome.Biomes; import net.minecraft.world.gen.GenerationStage; import net.minecraft.world.gen.blockplacer.SimpleBlockPlacer; import net.minecraft.world.gen.blockstateprovider.SimpleBlockStateProvider; import net.minecraft.world.gen.feature.BlockClusterFeatureConfig; import net.minecraft.world.gen.feature.Feature; import net.minecraft.world.gen.placement.ChanceConfig; import net.minecraft.world.gen.placement.FrequencyConfig; import net.minecraft.world.gen.placement.Placement; import net.minecraftforge.eventbus.api.SubscribeEvent; import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod; import net.minecraftforge.fml.event.lifecycle.FMLCommonSetupEvent; import net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistries; @Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid = Survival.MOD_ID, bus = Mod.EventBusSubscriber.Bus.MOD) public class DecorationGen { // Get Stuff to Generate private static final BlockState BLUEBERRY_BUSH = (BlockState)Registry.BLUEBERRY_BUSH.get().getDefaultState().with(BlueberryBush.AGE, 3); private static final BlockState RASPBERRY_BUSH = (BlockState)Registry.RASPBERRY_BUSH.get().getDefaultState().with(RaspberryBush.AGE, 3); // Make Config With Stuff public static final BlockClusterFeatureConfig BLUEBERRY_BUSH_CONFIG = (new BlockClusterFeatureConfig.Builder(new SimpleBlockStateProvider(BLUEBERRY_BUSH), SimpleBlockPlacer.field_236447_c_)).tries(64).whitelist(ImmutableSet.of(Blocks.GRASS_BLOCK.getBlock())).func_227317_b_().build(); public static final BlockClusterFeatureConfig RASPBERRY_BUSH_CONFIG = (new BlockClusterFeatureConfig.Builder(new SimpleBlockStateProvider(RASPBERRY_BUSH), SimpleBlockPlacer.field_236447_c_)).tries(64).whitelist(ImmutableSet.of(Blocks.GRASS_BLOCK.getBlock())).func_227317_b_().build(); @SubscribeEvent public static void generateDecorations(final FMLCommonSetupEvent event) { for (Biome biome : ForgeRegistries.BIOMES) { if (biome == Biomes.PLAINS) { biome.addFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.VEGETAL_DECORATION, Feature.RANDOM_PATCH.withConfiguration(BLUEBERRY_BUSH_CONFIG).withPlacement(Placement.COUNT_HEIGHTMAP_DOUBLE.configure(new FrequencyConfig(1)))); } if (biome == Biomes.SUNFLOWER_PLAINS) { biome.addFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.VEGETAL_DECORATION, Feature.RANDOM_PATCH.withConfiguration(BLUEBERRY_BUSH_CONFIG).withPlacement(Placement.CHANCE_HEIGHTMAP_DOUBLE.configure(new ChanceConfig(12)))); } if (biome == Biomes.FOREST) { biome.addFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.VEGETAL_DECORATION, Feature.RANDOM_PATCH.withConfiguration(RASPBERRY_BUSH_CONFIG).withPlacement(Placement.CHANCE_HEIGHTMAP_DOUBLE.configure(new ChanceConfig(12)))); } if (biome == Biomes.BIRCH_FOREST) { biome.addFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.VEGETAL_DECORATION, Feature.RANDOM_PATCH.withConfiguration(RASPBERRY_BUSH_CONFIG).withPlacement(Placement.CHANCE_HEIGHTMAP_DOUBLE.configure(new ChanceConfig(12)))); } if (biome == Biomes.FLOWER_FOREST) { biome.addFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.VEGETAL_DECORATION, Feature.RANDOM_PATCH.withConfiguration(RASPBERRY_BUSH_CONFIG).withPlacement(Placement.CHANCE_HEIGHTMAP_DOUBLE.configure(new ChanceConfig(6)))); } if (biome == Biomes.DARK_FOREST) { biome.addFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.VEGETAL_DECORATION, Feature.RANDOM_PATCH.withConfiguration(RASPBERRY_BUSH_CONFIG).withPlacement(Placement.CHANCE_HEIGHTMAP_DOUBLE.configure(new ChanceConfig(18)))); } if (biome == Biomes.JUNGLE_EDGE) { biome.addFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.VEGETAL_DECORATION, Feature.RANDOM_PATCH.withConfiguration(BLUEBERRY_BUSH_CONFIG).withPlacement(Placement.CHANCE_HEIGHTMAP_DOUBLE.configure(new ChanceConfig(24)))); biome.addFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.VEGETAL_DECORATION, Feature.RANDOM_PATCH.withConfiguration(RASPBERRY_BUSH_CONFIG).withPlacement(Placement.CHANCE_HEIGHTMAP_DOUBLE.configure(new ChanceConfig(24)))); } if (biome == Biomes.JUNGLE) { biome.addFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.VEGETAL_DECORATION, Feature.RANDOM_PATCH.withConfiguration(BLUEBERRY_BUSH_CONFIG).withPlacement(Placement.CHANCE_HEIGHTMAP_DOUBLE.configure(new ChanceConfig(24)))); biome.addFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.VEGETAL_DECORATION, Feature.RANDOM_PATCH.withConfiguration(RASPBERRY_BUSH_CONFIG).withPlacement(Placement.CHANCE_HEIGHTMAP_DOUBLE.configure(new ChanceConfig(24)))); } if (biome == Biomes.MODIFIED_JUNGLE) { biome.addFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.VEGETAL_DECORATION, Feature.RANDOM_PATCH.withConfiguration(BLUEBERRY_BUSH_CONFIG).withPlacement(Placement.CHANCE_HEIGHTMAP_DOUBLE.configure(new ChanceConfig(24)))); biome.addFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.VEGETAL_DECORATION, Feature.RANDOM_PATCH.withConfiguration(RASPBERRY_BUSH_CONFIG).withPlacement(Placement.CHANCE_HEIGHTMAP_DOUBLE.configure(new ChanceConfig(24)))); } } } } Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    • Was playing on version 32.0.67 for a little bit, figured I'd update. When I installed 32.0.98 (about a week ago) I would try to launch MC through the launcher using forge, and it would crash immediately on startup with the message "An unexpected issue has occurred and the game has crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience." I emptied my mods folder and tried again to no avail. Now with 32.0.108 (the most recent version as of right now), I am having the exact same issue. I updated Java and my drivers just to eliminate that as an issue, but I'm not sure what I'm missing. I feel like its something simple.
    • If you are really desperate to share your resource packs, I believe that using symbolic links should work.
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)