[1.12.2] PlayerEvent.Clone is missing?

mirk

So I'm trying to have my player mana capability carry over on death, I'm following a fairly standard tutorial, and I've gotten to a part where it asks you to use PlayerEvent.Clone.

The only problem is, that it appears to be missing from Forge entirely. Was it removed recently or something? Am I just dumb?

I've checked the source code for PlayerEvent, and it does indeed seem to be missing from there.

I get the feeling it might have been split into PlayerRespawnEvent and PlayerChangedDimensionEvent, but that's just a hunch.

I'm using the latest recommended version for 1.12.2, by the way, Forge version 1.12.2-14.23.4.2705.

6 minutes ago, mirk said:

I've checked the source code for PlayerEvent, and it does indeed seem to be missing from there.

PlayerEvent.Clone should be there I have forge version 1.12.2-14.23.4.2732 and it is still there. It is even on the forge github, so it hasn't been removed. It sounds like there is a problem with your workspace.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

1 minute ago, Animefan8888 said:

PlayerEvent.Clone should be there I have forge version 1.12.2-14.23.4.2732 and it is still there. It is even on the forge github, so it hasn't been removed. It sounds like there is a problem with your workspace.

Now I'm very confused. Here's my PlayerEvent.java. It's much shorter.

It looks like there is something wrong with my workspace, and I don't know why. I followed the relatively easy instructions.

Oh well, thank you for the assist! I'll re-install Forge yet again.