[1.12.2] Work with inventory

NoName_

The function simply cannot be added. There are many dependencies

32 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

What you need to do from your original implementation is let the server know that you changed them.

How to implement it?

Again, I thought to mimic the transfer of things using the Robot class. But then you need to know the location of the cells (the coordinates in pixels)

On 10/1/2018 at 12:03 PM, NoName_ said:

Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.setInventorySlotContents(0, Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(i).copy());
    Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.setInventorySlotContents(i, ItemStack.EMPTY);

It does not work on a server. A server does not know that I moved the item. I understand me need to use the exchange of packages?

I meant this implementation. Now you need to let the server know that this happened. Look into vanilla code to see how this is done hint. Youll use EntityPlayer#inventoryContainer.

Edited by Animefan8888

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

Perhaps the slotClick method will help, but I do not fully understand where to get the parameters to pass to the method.

public ItemStack slotClick(int slotId, int dragType, ClickType clickTypeIn, EntityPlayer player)

At the end of the method:

this.detectAndSendChanges();

Perhaps this will help inform the server that the location of the object has changed. First, use the method to take an item from the slot, and then to put it. This kind of imitation will be. Well, as I understand it