Drawing a blur background on gui

Lolix777

hello i need help drawing blurred background... i have a custom gui made and when i open it instead of having drawdefaultbacgkround i want to have a blur effect.. is it possible to do that without loading in custom shaders etc just the most simple blur possible? please help.

It is possible.

Sorry we don't support 1.8.9 on this forum anymore due to its age. We simply don't know how to help you anymore. You can go to the Minecraft Forum where I think that they still still support older versions, or update to a modern version of Minecraft (the latest version or the one before it) to receive support on this forum.

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

• Guest locked this topic