Invisible NPC Bug Forge #614

PyroVex

I found a bug that "only" happens when your spawn point is "close" to an NPC. When you die and re-spawn the NPC becomes invisible. You can still hear his footsteps and hear him open and close doors but you can't see him. However if you die and re-spawn again, he will no longer be invisible. I did test this bug and it is definitely not a vanilla bug but a Forge #614 bug.

Interesting does thius happen in servers with multiple peouple?

What it looks like is the client isnt being added to the entity tracker properly. Ill do some testing when i get home to see if i can repriduce this myself and go from there

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Try out build #629 I was able to reproduce and track it down to this commit, reverting seems to of worked, however may result in concurrency issues that the original commit attempted to fix.

If those do arise, I will look into a better solution to both issues.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon